+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HOH room

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

HOH room

you know something that irritates he heck outta me? seeing everyone using the hoh room when the current hoh isn't even there. what's up with that??? i think they need to make a rule that no one is allowed in that room unless the hoh is in there and they invite you in. i don't think it's fair that the other houseguests can lounge around, listen to their music, and sleep in there like they are. if they want to do that, they need to wait until they win hoh.

I get a little irritated as well, it's kinda like when my kids go into my room to watch tv without asking permission first ... :phhht .
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Diane said right away the door is open to everyone all the time except when her and Drew are sleeping.

To me, treating the HoH the way they do (and have in the past also) just destroys the honor it should be. It upset me last year. This year, these frat kids have taken it to a new level. The rest of the HGs almost seem they are intitled to use it as they see fit. Even CB went in there this evening to fold his laundry!

I would like to see some dignity brought back to this room. Make it a "treat" again. I was upset to see Diane put down the snacks she got. Of course, the store room is filled to the brim with all the same goodies. I would have liked to have seen Diane at least get wine instead of beer. They sure didn't fix it up much for a female to move in after all the frat boys had worn it out.

I was surprised that the cleanliness of the room was so bad when Diane moved in. The little fridge stank. The sheets smelled. The floor was dirty. Maybe that is why the room is treated as it is...just a party room.

Maybe next year they will do a twist and bring back some honor to this room

OOOH they could make it a new rule...you win HOH, but part of it is no one can be in there with you! Of course they won't do that, as CBS most likely wants a repeat of Dave/Amanda from last year.

I do agree, about everyone just busting in there "can I listen to your music?" etc. You know if Cowboy ever does get HOH, Scott will consider it HIS room, and probably sleep in there in the bed with Cowboy every night.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Personally, I feel the HoH should be in the room if anyone else is in there. But it doesn't bother me if the whole house goes in...as long as the HoH is in there I do remember previous years where the room was to be locked when the HoH was not in it. Remember the tons of times the HoH had to ask BB to let them back in...hehe They must have changed that rule.

FORT Fogey
    I think though if the door is shut, then HG should at least KNOCK rather than bust right in (Jase).

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    I think though if the door is shut, then HG should at least KNOCK rather than bust right in (Jase).
    I completely agree. It's rude and disrespectful when the door is closed and the person didn't knock. It's a different story when the door is wide open -- it's basically a signal that anyone is welcome to walk in without having to knock.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

Diane's already locked herself out once, and from Karen's description they had to come through one of the walls to open it from the inside.

I guess the argument is that letting everyone play with the luxuries is "strategy." Unfortunately, it's morphed into "entitlement", at least as far as the 4H's. :phhht
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread