+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you envision Natalie's official entry?

How do you envision Natalie's official entry?

On another thread I saw Natalie waiting to come in when the departing evictee opened the door to depart.

Julie said Natalie will be unveiled "live", but there are any number of ways that could occur.

I'd like to see something along the lines of the houseguests, perhaps after the eviction, gathering outside for the HOH competition. Adria has convieniently forgotten to bring a required prop with her, and stern Julie sends her in to get it. A couple of heartbeats after Adria goes inside, she reemerges, only she is wearing a completely different outfit. Julie speaks to "Adria", drawing attention to her to see just how long it takes the others to notice somethings different. When they don't, which they won't, Julie asks "Weren't you supposed to bring out the 'gizmo'?", whereupon Adria emerges from the house saying "No, that would be ME, Julie", and we have time to see pants wetting on the part of several HG's and Cowboy and Drew backing off for a little tearfest prior to a timely commercial break.

FORT Fogey
    that would be freaking hilarious

I'm thinking after the person is evicted they sit everyone back down on the couch and reveal that someone was switching in and out with there twin. Eveyone will get to talking, zoom in on Adria smiling. Then they say look towards the Diary room for your answer, the door opens, dramatic pause, out walks Natalie. They go nuts. The girls alliance will be happy, the four horseman will squirm, act excited, but behind closed doors realize they are screwed.

I was thinking something alongs the line of........ all of the HG's go out to compete in the HOH competition and lo and behold there is an extra spot with a question mark for the name. Once everyone realizes there is an extra spot Julie tells them they have a new roommate and out walks Natalie to compete as herself in the HOH comp.

I'm thinking like you, only I think Natalie will walk in through the front door, since she is now officially entering the game as herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I'm thinking after the person is evicted they sit everyone back down on the couch and reveal that someone was switching in and out with there twin. Eveyone will get to talking, zoom in on Adria smiling. Then they say look towards the Diary room for your answer, the door opens, dramatic pause, out walks Natalie. They go nuts. The girls alliance will be happy, the four horseman will squirm, act excited, but behind closed doors realize they are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowr
    I'm thinking like you, only I think Natalie will walk in through the front door, since she is now officially entering the game as herself.
    Natalie coming in only AFTER its announced they have a new houseguest is probably more likely, but I'd still like to see the houseguests deal with the sudden double vision of seeing two Adria's before it is official.

What Sunflowr says makes sense, seeing as Natalie is 'NEW', it does seem more likely that she would enter officially as the others did, though I'm hoping for something else a little more dramatic.

It's been said before, but what if Natalie was granted instant immunity, like Amy was in BB3. This scenario would require a different type of introduction, perhaps a new key on the wall when whoever has to put it back up. Or maybe they need to get their keys fo the HOH and they will see Natalies picture and she will join them before the HOH occurs.
    Totey Wuz Here

I think they can make it dramatic, even for entering the front door. How could it be done? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Natalie coming in only AFTER its announced they have a new houseguest is probably more likely, but I'd still like to see the houseguests deal with the sudden double vision of seeing two Adria's before it is official.

What Sunflowr says makes sense, seeing as Natalie is 'NEW', it does seem more likely that she would enter officially as the others did, though I'm hoping for something else a little more dramatic.

I'd like to see them do it without announcing it. My way would be to have Natalie slip in throught the DR when everyone's attention is diverted elsewhere, like maybe when the outgoing evixtee is leaving. Have her, say, sit on the living room couch and read or something, then while Adria kinda hangs back, they all walk back in, there sits Natalie, and watch them all do double-takes !
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

I'd have it so that Julie goes, "Somebody forgot to vote. They are in the diary room as we speak. We'll evict the next person as soon as they come out"

Then bamn...All the twins who have been switching come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast