+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you envision Natalie's official entry?

i think the 4 soon to be 3 pony men and the clueless marvin will be mad and they would want to put both of them up and i think everyone on adrias allience will be happy and i think everyone will be shocked

FORT Regular
    In the UK we've had a few late arrivals / re-arrivals.

In series 1 and 3 replacements just went through the front door.
    In series 2 they just came out of the diary room.
    Last year a new housemate was replaced in the "reward room", where housemates met them as they entered the room. A returning evictee just went through the front door

This year however, they've been more cunning. Two housemates were "evicted" and spent a week in the Big Brother Bedsit. For their return, BB organised a party and the housemates re-entered the house by hiding under a table, sticking their heads through holes covered by silver serving domes. When the housemates entered the room and eventually lifted up the domes - they were discovered.

Also, a new housemate, Becki, was sent in through the bedroom while other HMs were on the couch. BB then said "This is Big Brother - can Becki come to the diary room?", so she entered by walking past their stunned faces into the diary room.

I agree that the twist will be explained, rather than a surprise. Julie will tell them "Do not assume everyone is who they say they are etc" then ask the housemate whos been switching to introduce their twin.

However, I think it be much more fun to wait for all the HMs to go to bed and just send her in secretly overnight - and wait to see how long it takes them to discover their are two Adria's in the house. Knowing this lot about a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Brekkie Boy
    I think it be much more fun to wait for all the HMs to go to bed and just send her in secretly overnight - and wait to see how long it takes them to discover their are two Adria's in the house.
    I like your suggestion, Brekkie Boy, I like it alot. I'll bet it would take at least ten minutes of both of them roaming the house before the clueless got a clue.

Thanks for sharing the experiences from your version, it would have been nice to see the Becki episode you describe. Knowing the unstable goons they have on the show, I'm uncertain whether it would be a good idea to have apparitionistic heads appear under platters, one of these fools might have a "reaction" and start flailing away for effect.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Knowing the unstable goons they have on the show, I'm uncertain whether it would be a good idea to have apparitionistic heads appear under platters, one of these fools might have a "reaction" and start flailing away for effect.
    , you literally had me laughing out loud with this quote... and it's funny because it's true.

I also think that Julie Chen will just mention the twist to the HGs, and it will be a boring entry process (unfortunately).

But we can always hope... so many of these ideas are excellent, but unfortunately, I think FORTers are more creative than Arnold Shapiro and co.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17
    I'd like to see them do it without announcing it. My way would be to have Natalie slip in throught the DR when everyone's attention is diverted elsewhere, like maybe when the outgoing evixtee is leaving. Have her, say, sit on the living room couch and read or something, then while Adria kinda hangs back, they all walk back in, there sits Natalie, and watch them all do double-takes !
    You and I are on the same page, edgeover17. That is exactly the kind of double take visual I want to see, something that won't be the same if they are primed for it by Julie. Oh, they'll make the proper noises for camera effect, but it won't be genuine, not in the way it would be if they were left to discover own their own with Julie waiting to interject AFTER they have made the discovery.

This show is very unoriginal it's almost definitely going to be ding-dong "go answer the front door, houseguests".

Personally, I'd prefer to see a situation where the houseguests are put outside, and Nat sneaks into the house--somewhere relatively unused like the "Cellblock D" bedroom. Then, the guests are released (post-HoH comp?) and Adria stays outside and makes sure that several of the others stay with her. Then they play a little game to see how many minutes it takes people wandering in and out to figure it out (not many, I'm sure).

The more casual ways mentioned here aren't really as possible if they are doing this live though. So "ding dong" it will probably be.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Krom, I think you are right.

Personally I would like the twin's entry to be one of two things.

a) Eviction is done live and Natalie comes out of the Diary room after everyone else is done.

b) She is waiting in her spot at the HOH competition as the house guests walk out.

It would really be interesting if they snuck one girl in and gave A and N $100 for every ten minutes that no one noticed there are two of them.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Adria and Natalie

All I know is, Marvin's heads will explode when he glimpses those TWO sets of white bootyliciousness.

I really they just hope they walk around for a day or two, and see how long it takes to notice that either Adria learned how to teleport, or that something is up...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast