+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused on the twists!! Help...

FORT Newbie

Confused on the twists!! Help...

Hey ya'll,

I have a question about the twists...I've missed a few episoids here and there and i was just wondering if someone could explain tp me all the DNA twists in the house...

-- I know Nakomis and Micheal are half siblings
    -- Adria has a twin named Natalie and they are switching in and out of the house...
    -- BUT i heard that there are two more sets of twins too, and that they play a part in the house...
    --AND i heard there is a couple in the house that no one knows about...

are there any more?? and can anyone confirm those last 2 points..

thanks guys,

emily..

Ps...Drew is soo sexy!!

We know for sure Nakomis and Michael are half siblings and we also know for sure that Adria and Natalie are switching out. Its all speculation right now that Drew and his twin and Diane and her twin are switching in and out. People are also throwing Marvin out there as possibly switching. At the beginning of the season it was said that there is a commited couple switching in and out of the house. But I haven't heard anything about it since, that is also all speculation on who it is if its happening. Check out the live feeds thread, there is tons of speculation going on in there about everyone and anyone in the game. Hopefully none of this is considered spoilers.

I personally don't think that either Drew and his twin or Diane and her twin are switching.
    As far as the couple is concerned, I can't even begin to think who they might be.
    There are so many people that I think you an exclude from the running.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought the "couple" rumor was just that there WAS a couple who were hiding this. What's this "couple switching" thing? How does a committed couple switch?

Well, there's only ONE possible answer to that, actually, and it's too outrageous to contemplate. That Diane and Drew are actually FOUR people and that (by necessity) they'd all have to know about each other. If the logistics of Adria and Natalie were ALREADY a nightmare, imagine a COUPLE switching with another couple of twins (who probably wouldn't be involved with each other) AND all four keeping up appearances. Ludicrous.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

If there is a commited couple,wouldn't you think that everyone that knows them would be coming out of the woodwork revealing who they are?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I thought the "couple" rumor was just that there WAS a couple who were hiding this. What's this "couple switching" thing? How does a committed couple switch?

Well, there's only ONE possible answer to that, actually, and it's too outrageous to contemplate. That Diane and Drew are actually FOUR people and that (by necessity) they'd all have to know about each other. If the logistics of Adria and Natalie were ALREADY a nightmare, imagine a COUPLE switching with another couple of twins (who probably wouldn't be involved with each other) AND all four keeping up appearances. Ludicrous.
    Sorry I got caught up in the whole switching thing, I meant to say "There is a commited couple in the house" but they are not switching. But your idea of Diane and Drew going out and Lindsay and Ben going out, then switching back in forth would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom

I think the committed couple is Drew and Diane. We obviously know they have some type of connection. I bet its revealed that they are engaged.
    FP

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I personally don't think that either Drew and his twin or Diane and her twin are switching.
    As far as the couple is concerned, I can't even begin to think who they might be.
    There are so many people that I think you an exclude from the running.
    I think that A/N are the only ones switching and all 3 twins join the game this week. I think Jase and Will are the committed couple...

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    That would be fun if Jase and Will were the committed couple but wasn't Jase and Holly a thing?

I think Jase and Will are the committed couple too- I think that's why Will is playing the way he's playing and that is why Jase didn't go after Holly harder than he did. Think about it- He went after her like she was part of a game, not like he was lusting after her. Their relationship was rather chaste! And who takes baths with men? (other than women, hehe)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast