+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused on the twists!! Help...

The Drew/Diane couple thing really makes sense now that Holly,the only other single girl entering the house except Nikombus who doesn't seem like anyone's "type" in the house, is gone. Also, the whole "girlfriend I just broke up with" thing could be a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I think that A/N are the only ones switching and all 3 twins join the game this week.
    For me the question would be...

...If A/N are the only switchers, but three sets of twins get to enter, aren't A & N going to be MASSIVELY pissed about all of the extra work they had to do to "win" their chance in the house if these others just get to walk on in?

BB has no obligation to be fair, but they try and maintain an illusion of it.

On the other hand, for reasons I don't want to go into here (it's on the Live Feeds discussion on whether there are more twists coming though) I now believe 100% that Adria and Natalie are the ONLY people switching.

If other twins are involved at all, it will be in some other fashion. As temporary guests, as a joke, or in some NEW twist later in the season. Although... probably not.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Have u guys seen Drew's twin? Looks nothing like him

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    For me the question would be...

...If A/N are the only switchers, but three sets of twins get to enter, aren't A & N going to be MASSIVELY pissed about all of the extra work they had to do to "win" their chance in the house if these others just get to walk on in?

BB has no obligation to be fair, but they try and maintain an illusion of it.

On the other hand, for reasons I don't want to go into here (it's on the Live Feeds discussion on whether there are more twists coming though) I now believe 100% that Adria and Natalie are the ONLY people switching.

If other twins are involved at all, it will be in some other fashion. As temporary guests, as a joke, or in some NEW twist later in the season. Although... probably not.
    I too think they are the only ones switching, because from what I keep reading, they are the only ones that can get away with it.

I do not think that Drew and Diane even know that their twins might even be apart fo the game...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12