+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I agree with Diane and Drew being the commited couple.....Normally two people from such opposite sides would not be able to get along.if they had just met....

If in fact they are the commited couple...I bet it has been hard for Drew not to stick up for Diane during all the verbal attacks from Scott and Jase....
    I thought this at first, but now I am thinking that it is not them. For some reason I just can't see Drew going out with Diane in real life. I think she is a nice enough girl, but they are just so different. Just the fact that every other word out of her mouth is the f word is something that makes it iffy to me. Drew's mouth has gotten away from him a few times, but I doubt he even swears much outside of the house.

I might be wrong, but after watching her in the live feeds for a while, I just don't think that their personalities would really mesh enough to work long term. My money is on Jase and Holly. Jase looks a lot older than they say he is and Holly didn't even have an age (twenty something? who puts that except for someone older than they want to look? lol). I think that they may even married. They list Jase's occupation as a volunteer fire fighter. So, how does he make his money? Anyway, I am thinking that he used to be a firefighter in IL and now he is in LA with Holly trying his hand at acting. Maybe with a different screen name.

I guess we will see!

I agree with the Holly and Jase I thought that too...

I know that Di talks trash and starts stuff between her and Drew but what if that is all an act to throw everyone else off their track...ya know?

Also watch there be no more twists besides twins/commited couple Adria and Nat....that would be disappointment to all of our speculations and theories...

No way that Drew and Ben are switching... Drew just got a haircut - a "bowl cut" by Scot (or JASE, missed it but saw the picture)... there is no way that he would rick getting busted with having a completely different haircut then Ben... this haircut is WAY different then his old ane and there is no way they could duplicate it in the diary room inthe 5 minutes that they get. As far as the suggestion that "make-up can go a long way"... same arguement, they get 5 minutes to change and get caught up on changes, there is no possible way they would carry all their make-up in there and cover it up that way, that is a SEEVRE reach. BB is not going to give them an advantage by having a professional make-up artist do this for them, not only would it be way against the rules, it would be against the law - there are very stricy laws when it comes to game shows and swicthing the twins was probably in the fine print somewhere in the contract they signed. All contestants must know the rules in full, before the game starts. That is just the law. They have to have a level playing field for everyone. Here is Drew's new haircut, for those of you holding out hope for Drew to be a swicthing twin, you can go ahead and drop that hope now. I still think the other sets of twins will be used in some sort of contest. Maybe just a luxury contest and that will reveal which is the correct twin that has been switching. I can't see them using the twins for anything else other than lining them up and saying "Which one of the sets of twins has been switching in and out of the house throughout the whole game?"... that is the most likely scenaio in my mind. Here is that new pic of Drew, no chance he would get this cut if he was switching with Ben:

"'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Stebo, I agree with you about Ben/Drew not switching.

But I'm not sure you're correct about the level playing field. Yes, there are strict rules governing game shows, but it was my understanding that shows like Big Brother have some sort of other classification. They're not game shows, in the sense that Jeopardy is, they're entertainment. They definitely edit out things and give them suggestions for game play in the Diary Room. Jase got caught talking about being coached and almost earned a penalty nomination for it.

There's probably discussion of this somewhere else on the board.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yep not a game show.

One of the transcripts a few days ago mentioned them talking about the contract and about how it says something about there being no set number of contestants. Since most of them seem to know about BB's past, that says to me that they're all aware that someone else could come into the house, so Nat and/or any other DNA twists that enter are probably just fine.

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by shanndela
    They list Jase's occupation as a volunteer fire fighter. So, how does he make his money? Anyway, I am thinking that he used to be a firefighter in IL and now he is in LA with Holly trying his hand at acting. Maybe with a different screen name.

I guess we will see!
    Jase has done a lot of modeling and acting under the name Jase Atwood.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    One of the transcripts a few days ago mentioned them talking about the contract and about how it says something about there being no set number of contestants. Since most of them seem to know about BB's past, that says to me that they're all aware that someone else could come into the house, so Nat and/or any other DNA twists that enter are probably just fine.
    They might be aware of it, but not necessarily expecting it, especially this late in the game. With the EXes, they were in the house fairly early. If it were me reading the contract, I would just assume that that provision was there in case BB has to kick someone out, as they've done numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Jase has done a lot of modeling and acting under the name Jase Atwood.
    Has anybody found any of this online anywhere? I'd like to see...

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    Has anybody found any of this online anywhere? I'd like to see...
    I think there are pictures in Jase's individual thread on the TV Show board. Also, if you do a google search for Jase Atwood you'll find a number of links with pictures.

+ Reply to Thread