+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    All I have to say is I am waiting until after Thursday to find out if there is another twisted element in this season.
    Are most of us agreed that if Thursday they don't at least HINT about a new twist that it's likely there isn't one? Isn't the logical deadline to introduce a new twist the end of the previous twist?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

Twins Twins Twins

[QUOTE=stebo]I think that the other twins will be used in the HoH competition this week. It will be - which set of twins have been switching out randomly throughout the game and none of the twins can win it or something. Lindsay/Diane's photographer definitely has on his site that BOTH of them were cast to be on Big Brother this season.

At the beginning of the season, didn't Julie talk to Drew and say that his brother would be coming in and out of the house at some point?

Okay....Since looking at Lindsay/Diane's photographs I'm convinced that they would be able to switch and fool most of the players. The Drew thing could be worked out if Drew's brother switches at the same time Lindsay switches for Diane. Admittedly this is probably too complicated to have really happened! But a viewer can dream.

BTW: Tonight Diane(?) had a nose ring in that none of the house guest had seen before. Also, yesterday she was talking about how her deodorant smelled like men's cologne. Someone asked her why she got it. Her reply was that she grabbed her sister's when she was packing to come on the show. hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Problem is, if we already know of Natalie, why doesn't she already occupy one of the squares? I myself don't make much of the "empty square" theory either. JMO
    I'd say because she isn't "officially" in the house or the game yet. But then again, I won't be surprised if the "empty square" theory as you called it isn't anything at all, and is just filler. Either way though, I still think it's fun to speculate. It's what makes the season more interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cuervoandcookie
    BTW: Tonight Diane(?) had a nose ring in that none of the house guest had seen before. Also, yesterday she was talking about how her deodorant smelled like men's cologne. Someone asked her why she got it. Her reply was that she grabbed her sister's when she was packing to come on the show. hmmmm.....
    She was sitting in the BY with Mv and I believe W at one point last night when they noticed that her eyes were blue. She said that she had accidentally grabbed her sister's colored contacts and went off into a tangent about how she loves to wear colored contacts and has worn purple and green in the past. The guys started grilling her about whether she had the identical prescription as her sister, to which she said no. Then she said that she was still able to see, so they kind of let it go, but it was still kind of fishy.

[ If there is indeed a "committed couple" in the house as has been hinted at, my money is on Diana and Drew (or their twins). Diana has espoused her "crush" on Drew since the beginning. And for those of us who don't have the live feeds, Drew's statement that he shares a bed with Diana was a new revelation.

I totally agree with you. From what I've seen, these two have had a connection since day one EVEN though they are apparantely on opposite sides of the alliances. They got chummy way too fast if they had just met. My bet is that drew and diane are engaged and this will be exposed in the next week or two.
    FP

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    She was sitting in the BY with Mv and I believe W at one point last night when they noticed that her eyes were blue. She said that she had accidentally grabbed her sister's colored contacts and went off into a tangent about how she loves to wear colored contacts and has worn purple and green in the past. The guys started grilling her about whether she had the identical prescription as her sister, to which she said no. Then she said that she was still able to see, so they kind of let it go, but it was still kind of fishy.

If Diane does turn out to be switching with her twin, I'll have a lot more respect for her. She's so relaxed, whereas Nat/A act like they've got a secret - avoiding strategy conversations until they got put up on the block, wearing all the hats, etc.

Also, it seems like the minute Diane has a beer everything comes flying out of her mouth. Natalie has slipped up a few times, although they haven't caught it, and that was sober. I just have the feeling that Diane would be saying something like, "you just wait" or "I know things you don't". She gets downright ornery when the booze starts flowing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Diane and Drew

I agree with Diane and Drew being the commited couple.....Normally two people from such opposite sides would not be able to get along.if they had just met....

If in fact they are the commited couple...I bet it has been hard for Drew not to stick up for Diane during all the verbal attacks from Scott and Jase....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Clever dude, that Will...I think he noticed a mole or something on Adria/Natalie sometime in the past couple of days in the BY that he hadn't noticed before. Which is proof that estrogen is closely tied to the ability to pay attention to things that, on the surface, are meaningless

I think there are some other twists....suppose A/N was evicted the first week? Then what would CBS have done? Bringing in the second twin would have put a target on that twin the second week more than likely- so I am sure they have something else up their sleeve.

How do you know W noticed A/N's mole or something the last couple of days?

FORT Regular
    It was in one of the transcripts from sometime after the 31st...I'd check but I've gotta run.

+ Reply to Thread