+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

FORT Fogey
    See, this is what I noticed on the BB site... there was a square grid with all the faces on it in alphabetical order like this:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that they are in alphabetical order, (although Scott might have trouble with that) But you'll notice that there is one spot between Mike and Scott (Natalie) The other two blank squares are imo just filler so that CBS can make a nice neat square grid to show off all the faces in a nice neat way. (Unless two more of the upcoming HGs that everyone thinks are coming, are alphabetically after Will, which is possible, but I doubt it)

This is why I don't think much can be made of the three extra squares on the website.
    Last edited by dfleming2; 08-01-2004 at 09:32 PM. Reason: To add picture

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You know what I'm thinking? Maybe Drew and Diane are both playing for their twins to enter the house too but they're just not switching. And maybe Adria/Natalie, Drew and his twin, and Diane and her twin all know about the other twins. That's why Adria/Drew, Adria/Diane, and Drew/Diane all have good, strong relationships. Or maybe they've got them because they just have a bond from all having twins, I'm not sure. I think it'd be neat when Natalie enters, Ben and Lindsay enter too though, so I'm hoping there are more twin twists.
    Anon... this is actually the thought that I've been tossing around for a little while.

Drew and Ben don't look identical, and Diane and Lindsay don't, either. Di and Li look like sisters, but not twins (again.. could all be the pictures.)

When Dw got HOH and A/N switched in the DR, one of them said to the other "Drew got HOH, isn't that PERFECT???" and they winked to the other. It just screamed that there was something going on.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    This is why I don't think much can be made of the three extra squares on the website.

my daughter and i were discussing this the other night. she, too, thinks it's just "filler" ... but my opinion is, why have boxes at all? they could have just left it empty with the background there, instead of a blank box.

i'm probably wrong ... but if i was designing the graphics, if there was no reason for two more boxes, i would not have had them there.

FORT Fogey
    See, if I was designing the graphics, I would need to have something there to keep it symmetrical... I'm just obsessive compulsive that way, and for many it makes it more "pleasing to the eye", so that's why I think they didn't just leave it empty with the background there... but again, I only state my opinion

I think that the other twins will be used in the HoH competition this week. It will be - which set of twins have been switching out randomly throughout the game and none of the twins can win it or something. Lindsay/Diane's photographer definitely has on his site that BOTH of them were cast to be on Big Brother this season. What I am thinking is that the way it is revelaed to the HG's that there is a twin is through a contest, most liekly the HoH contest this week and that would be a very smooth way to introduce Natalie to the house. As for the three open spaces, I originally thought there would be more twins but now I am 99.99% sure that it is just to mess with us and keep us guessing (just like we are now)... there is now way that they will let another twin just enter the house without having to go through all the crap that Natalie and Adria have; in fact it might be against the law. Game Show laws to prevent network tampering were put into place after the Quiz Show debacle in the 50's (maybe it was in the 60's) but since then the government has stepped in a given strict guidelines for all cas awarding gameshows. Introducing 2 more houseguests that have not followed the same sets of rules that everyone else has would be flat out rigging the game.

Finally, I do not think this is the worst season. I think that every year people complain that it is getting worse but then you look back on it and realize how good it really was. As for casting this year, they had to cast morons in order to pull off the twin twist. There are very interesting guests in this house in my opinion. The guys are meatheads but we watch them to watch how they can lose it each day. They are better then last seaosn in my opinion - Jee, Justin, and Robert were morons. They were fun to watch but they were morons just like these morons.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Fogey
    I can't see an HOH competition like that, simply because it would be an unfair advantage to Adria, as she would already know... so they would either be giving her HOH, or automatically DQing her from that HOH comp, which is equally not fair... the HOH comp should include both Natalie and Adria imo.

I agree with a lot of your post stebo, except I do believe Drew and Ben have switched,
    maybe not as many hours as A/N, but still switched. No one that I know would hold numerous pairs of pants up to see if they were long enough. There is a 1 1/2" difference in their height. I have also seen disappearing moles.
    I hate to say this but I would and do watch the boys more than the girls, I find the girls boring most of the time. The boys are sick but keep some action going. LOL

Their advantage is going to be having two votes instead of one from now on. This will level the playing field. That is my theory.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    ... except I do believe Drew and Ben have switched
    Why keep it a secret?

CBS would get a lot more mileage if it was known or at least hinted at.

what if one set of twins isn't twins but triplets or quadruplets or what ever??

+ Reply to Thread