+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

FORT Fogey
    Maybe this is all one big joke, and they're all related, and they're just doing a real life version of the Brady Bunch....

Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?
    Yes, you are the only one. Everyone else is just humoring you.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well consider this- When A/D both enter the house, the other hamsters will know there are other hamsters with twins. Won't it drive them crazy trying to figure out who is denying being in/out of the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yes, you are the only one.
    Let's put it this way...You're not the only one HOPING there's more to this season

Duh-ah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty_Blonde
    I think that Drew and Diane are the "commited couple" that everyone is talking about. I also heard that Marvin has a twin and has been switching with him. Maybe Will and Jase are related. Who knows what's goin on.
    Drew and Diane tell alot of personal stories to eachother when they are alone. If they were already a couple they wouldn't need to talk about all that again. I could see if they were doing it for appearances sake, but they are alone. No use trying to fool us, we don't have any major input on the game.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I think that Drew is also switching with his twin, and that we just aren't being shown it.
    I agree with you.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the CBS Big Brother site has enough boxes for three more faces. We know one will be filled by Natalie. Will the other empty boxes be filled or is CBS just trying to confuse things?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Seeing the multiple pictures of Drew and his twin.. there's just something about their eyes that make them honestly look different. Different enough that you could tell them apart even if they weren't side by side. There's the possibility that photos distinguish their eyes in a way that real life doesn't, however, so ???

I, too, think that if Drew and his brother were switching.. they wouldn't be getting as close to Diane as they are.

But... there's still the moles. Hmmm..
    But maybe Diane's twin is switching at the same time thus neither set of twins notice any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    Let's put it this way...You're not the only one HOPING there's more to this season
    Well, c'mon. What kind of answer do people really expect when they ask "am I the only one who..."?

Of course we all WANT more. Although at this point very few of us actually EXPECT all that much more, if you put a few thousand people together in a virtual room (I'm referring to all the board's potential readers), OF COURSE the answer is going to be "no, you aren't the only one".

Really, I think we were set up for dissapointment by the early reveal of the twist. It, along with the pre-knowledge that there were lots more twins and nothing apparently done with it, made us hope.

I expect that next Thursday is our last REAL hope, as far as logical times for Ms. Chen to inform us of a "Project DNA, Stage 3". After that? Well, if they start playing around with twins or other family members AFTER that, it's going to seem so late in the show that it would have this aura of desperation about it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    it's going to seem so late in the show that it would have this aura of desperation about it.
    Yeah but its actually still early in the show, this is only the 4th eviction and when N comes in it will actually be back at 10 in the house so its still a long way to go. Plus this is project DNA, maybe not another twin twist but some kind of twist, the first twist was brother/sister, second twins, who knows what the next twist is, but I think as soon as the A/N twist is over, another will start, it will still be 10 HG in the hous and thats a long way without any twist.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Maybe another set of twins will start switching once A/N are reveiled.

+ Reply to Thread