+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HG's Reactions to Adria/Natalie

HG's Reactions to Adria/Natalie

Ok...since we're 99.99% sure that Di won't put up A if the POV is used, that means Natalie offically makes it into the house this week. (Yey!)

What do you think everyone's reactions will be?

Ja is going to be some ticked off he won't be able to see straight! Whether he finds out in the house, or after his butt gets booted out, he's not going to be happy.

I don't think any of the 4 horsemen are going to be pleased that's pretty obvious. I think we're going to see a lot of smooth talking and trying to change sides with these guys. In the 2 days they haven't had power they've already demonstrated an ability to turn on one another. The only time they're a true alliance is when there's no question that they have the ability to manipulate the game in their favor. Once they find out their out numbered 6-3(or 4 if you include Mv), then they'll dissentigrate so fast.

What's going to be more interesting is everyone else's reaction. Now, this isn't going to be like another person just getting to join the show mid-way through. Natalie has actually already been playing the game and getting to know everyone the whole time. W, Nik, K and Di will probably be pretty open to accepting Nat automatically into their group (it'a another number of course), but will they accept her and A as real friends, or feel deceived? It will probably take a little time, and explanation about where the other twin was at times when 1 was in the house, but I think they'll be okay with it. However, A/N automatically make a 2 person alliance and although they may all stick together to get the 4H out, I think they will be the first target of Di, K, Nik & W if all 6 make it that far.

Overall, I think everyone is going to be pretty impressed that NO ONE ever had the slightest indication. A/N have done a great job of relaying enough info to one another and bluffing when necessary.

It won't matter how even Adria's friends and allies feel. This twist was setup almost to ensure she (or Nat) will be evicted in short course--as soon as one or two of the Horse's Asses are gone. Inevitably, they will be put up against each OTHER.

Even their friends, even if accepting of the twist, will see the strategic necessity. Sisters (I mean they were raised together, not appart like CowPie and Nikomus) are likely to never betray each other, whereas anyone else in the house likely COULD betray any other. So one (or both) would have to go.

I fully expect for them to make an immediate strategy of trying to convince the others that as much as they've collaberated 'till now, that they agreed that they'd be ultra-competitive with each other once they were both in the house. Maybe we get some stories about them competing with each other in the past. But nobody will really, truly, believe it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think once they are both in the house the other house guest are going to be cautious about Di and Dw as well and I have a feeling, Wl, Mv, K, Nak will be extra careful because Di and Dw will also be accused of switching and that will be less trust the others will have against them, I won't be surprised one bit if Karen and Will are the last two standing! It is just MY opinion though! I just see everyone shunning away Di and Dw just THINKING if A/N is switching then WHY NOT Di and Dw! unless they find away to mark them! LOLOLOL magic marker on the bottem of thier feet with names or something, Heck, now my imagination is running away from me! TTFN
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Okay, here's a follow-up question. If A and N were switching with the goal of being undiscovered to a point where they were both allowed in, and we have theories than Drew or Diane might also be switching, how would THAT work if those person's twins aren't coming in the same time as Natalie? I mean, that would mean that Nat had to stay undiscoved for LESS time to get in the game than the other twins.

The only solution I can think of is that if Drew, for example, was switching with his brother Ben that he DIDN'T start in the first week, but has to go the same amount of time that A and N did. And then, of course, if THAT is true then Drew's brother gets the slight advantage of coming in closer to the end.

I think Adria and Natalie will be able to stick in the house together until some major threats are knocked out -- Marvin, Scott/Jase, maybe Cowboy. And whoever becomes deemed a huge threat before that pair. I think it's inevitable that they'll want to knock out one of them before it really starts getting down to important HOH matches. Being a twin will definitely get them labelled unless they start campaigning right away to separate themselves and be seen as individuals, and I agree that the others will never view them as NOT being together in an alliance.

I think the suspicion about Drew and Diane's twins, if they don't get brought in ASAP, will fade after two or three. Since it won't make sense to bring them in once it starts to get late in the game. I think that pair will be able to last that long with the more obvious threats in the house, so hopefully it won't hurt them.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

FORT Fogey
    The other solution, Krom, is that they AREN'T SWITCHING

BB5, TAR and WYWO, oh my! Macgambit's Avatar
    If the other twins were switching, I don't think that Arnie and Allison would be withholding it from the audience. They might have said that more than one is switching and not revealed who it was until later in the game. Add to that that A/N have not admitted to being a twin while both Drew and Diane have done so. If they were switching, I doubt they would have spilled the beans on opening night.

It would have been cool to have Adria evicted last week and see the looks on their faces when Julie Chen said "Natalie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."
    Macgambit

Cheering for:
    TAR: Charla/Mirna
    BB5: Drew, Nakomis, Will & Adria/Natalie

"Holly(wood) wasn't named for the Hollwood sign, but the posts that hold it up."
    --Me

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    The other solution, Krom, is that they AREN'T SWITCHING
    Did I say they were?

No, I think everyone is in agreeance that Adria and Natalie are the only ones switching. The original point was that since everyone in the House knows about the other sets of twins, they may be suspicious of them switching as well. I doubt that they will be that suspicious, but they may embrace that "Do Not Assume" mantra we've heard so often.

FORT Newbie
    Well alot of thr HGs aren't going to be happy but it will be fun to watch the 4H fall apart.BTW Drew,Diane,Adria and Natalie could be a very powerful alliance.
    Last edited by BB5_rocks; 08-02-2004 at 08:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast