+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HG's Reactions to Adria/Natalie

Jase will go ballistic and so will Scott if he makes it through this vote.

Maybe we will get lucky and he will walk out of the house I wonder how they will try to calm him down? I kind of agree with a previous post stating that BB5 might not show the BIG twist or even the FINAL twist this early in the game. I wonder if they will allow one of the twins back into the game once the other is voted out, maybe a twin type competition including any other mysterious twins (holly?). And I'm sure I'm way overthinking this, darn you reality show!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    maybe a twin type competition including any other mysterious twins (holly?). And I'm sure I'm way overthinking this, darn you reality show!
    Yes - I'm on to this type of thinking or overthinking also. I still can't get out of my head Holly's comment early on that she was switching with her twin. The conversation was about what the big twist was. At the time it seemed a sarcastic type of comment and was taken that way. Combine that with the look on her face when she found out about A/N.

Back to overthinking.....
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm just dying to know how they are going to do it . My guess is during the HOH competition .
    Oh by the way we have an extra player ...

I can't help but wonder if they're going to bring in MORE than one extra player... not necessarily someone's twin, but perhaps one of the former hamsters that have been voted off along with Natalie. To make the twist even better they should give them immunity! THAT would tick Jase and Scott off...hehe.

I was worried about Scott surviving this eviction,but now that Natalie is coming into the house,I don't think it really matters as long as the girls (and Will) stick together to get the 4 Tools out. What worries me now is that Nat/Adria will become the targets for awhile,taking the focus off of the tools.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    My guess is that Nat and A will both get immunity next week. Didn't they do that when they let Amy back in the house a couple of seasons ago? Otherwise, the producers lose their big twist right away with A going one week and Nat the next.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    My guess is that Nat and A will both get immunity next week. Didn't they do that when they let Amy back in the house a couple of seasons ago? Otherwise, the producers lose their big twist right away with A going one week and Nat the next.
    No,they didn't give Amy immunity. She had to compete for HOH with everyone except for Chiara who was ending her week as HOH. She ended up winning,but there was some speculation that the producers told her to make an extra effort to win because of "Operation Revolving Door" devised by Roddy and Chiara.Basically,everyone agreed that no matter who was allowed back into the house,whoever won HOH would put them up. The HGs agreed to it in order to pacify Roddy and Chiara,but they all pretty much threw the competition and gave HOH to Amy because they knew she would do the dirty work of nominating the couple.
    Last edited by mrcorkles; 08-04-2004 at 09:45 PM.

Where did I learn?

Based on some of today's HG reactions to Adria, the houseguests aren't going to take this twist very well at all. The women are deeply suspicious of her already and half willing to ditch her over Jase the next chance they get. And I could definitely see Jase accomodating them from HIS side if he gets the chance to pull a "PR" coup.

These ladies are just screwed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    You're right, I forgot that she won HOH. But I still think they could be giving them immunity. It's their show and they can do anything they want and I think they want to shake things up for more than a couple of days.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I agree,Gracie. I think it would wreak major havoc on the house if they received immunity,but I still think they will be a target in the future.

Where did I learn?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast