+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HG's Reactions to Adria/Natalie

My only fear is that once Natalie officially enters the game,the focus will be off the four horseman,and onto Natalie/Adria. That could give the four horseman time to come from behind and take Girl Power Plus Will down.
    Last edited by mrcorkles; 08-02-2004 at 08:51 PM. Reason: tae bo

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    My only fear is that once Natalie officially enters the game,the focus will be off the four horseman,and onto Natalie/Adria. That could give the four horseman time to come from behind and take Girl Power Plus Will down.
    Well especially if Karen and Will wind up HELPING the Horsemen. Then the rest of "Girl Power" is likely doomed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Well especially if Karen and Will wind up HELPING the Horsemen. Then the rest of "Girl Power" is likely doomed.

Will and Karen would be stupid to join the 4H. No matter what people are going to eventually see a Jason/Danielle in those two and esp if they flip. I know Jase would not trust them esp. if they betrayed their other alliance.

FORT Fogey
    Will and Karen won't "join" the four horses asses, but they just may assist them in order to get what they need.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Will and Karen won't "join" the four horses asses, but they just may assist them in order to get what they need.
    Right. World domination. Err, I mean screwing other people over enough to get to the end.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

TCW
    With the entry of A/N there will now be an extra woman in the mix that will be considered expendable in the woman vs 4 horsemen (natch) 3 horsemen alliance. I have no doubt that we could see the house come together to dump one of the A/N duo without a second thought.

Using my amature psycology I'm thinking that the HG's that got the closest to A/N will feel the most offended by the twin twist. And those that didn't will feed that feeling by others to kick one of them out and restore the pre-twist balance.

Now that's assuming something else isn't planned, like allow someone to come back in.

The 4 Horsemen may be history, but with Natalie's arrival I think that it is unlikely that the boys will be lining up to leave successively. Hey, Adria and Natalie may be the sweetest peaches, but it is only going to be a matter of HOURS, not days before a few of the other houseguests start openly muttering about how they've all been lied to from the gitgo by these two. Cockiness will have flown the coop with one mouthy hairball gone and another woman in the house.

Not being completely stupid, the boys are going to be scrambling to save their skins, and I believe they, or at least a couple of them will find receptive ears. While it may take a week, I believe the Horsemen isn't the only alliance that is history once Natalie enters.

I think if Adria and Natalie are smart, they'll start stoking the fires of paranoia, suggesting that they aren't the only twins playing the game. Personally I believe they ARE the only ones who'll be playing, but getting the others to consider that possibility may give them the breathing spell they need to form the new alliance that they'll be needing very shortly. Its a new game now. They may as well not waste any energy trying to show the others they won't be working together, they've already been to successful at doing so in a deceptive manner to be believed by anyone except Holly, and shes no longer there to help.

I can hear Jase roaring now.........
    The two twins would move to the top of my hit list no matter which side I was on.
    The bible preaching liars would be gone. I have zero respect for the way they played this game.

If I didn't watch the feeds I probably wouldn't feel this way.
    Does anyone know what Church they supposedly belong too?

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Will needs a big bowl of Drew.
    Karen needs half a million.
    Both would settle for that.

Jeez Noreen, tell us how you REALLY feel!! (ha ha)
    As far as the Bible/liars, they were in a tough spot. You can tell from their website they are VERY religious people. Unfortunately, they were hired to switch with each other (a LIE? Seems hard-core to call it THAT!). I don't think they threw their faith around cheaply, I think they really mean what they say- if it also happens to serve their purpose, more power to them.
    Do people fault them for their faith, or the fact that they use it, or that they are very open about it? To me, there is no difference in A/N playing the "God" card, or people playing the "I'm poor" card , or even the "I'm gay" card (which Will planned on doing earlier in a dramatic way, but then it didn't happen). I am NOT a religious person, maybe that's why the whole thing isn't offensive to me.
    I think if I were a house-guest, first I would laugh my a** off when they came in. Then, if I ever had the chance to find out that while switching they weren't living the life of Reilly, I would woo them for TWO votes! Face it, everyone in the house lies- A/N were just hired to do it.
    However, I think the reality of A/N entering will be very shocking, and give those who hate A/N even more ammunition. I think if one of them don't win HOH, it is going to be a bad week for them- which to me is stupid since Jase/Scott/Marvin are still waaayy more dangerous in the short-term. I would rather live with the wacked-out twins than Jase any day.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast