+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Transcripts

7/31 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule.
    All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Just so everyone knows...you're not missing anything. HG's are all asleep, 8:00am BB time.

This is my first peek @ the night time camera, so I'm having a really hard time identifying the hamsters.

F1&2 appear to be Di & Dw in HOH

F3 is caBR, I think it's CB in one bed, can't tell the other two
    F4 is 1 bed in the clBR, I think it's Nik & W or K & W

I could be way off, I haven't been paying much attention to where everyone sleeps...sorry! The important thing is that only sleeping is going on.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    10:00 a.m. Big Brother time. Everyone's still asleep.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fogey
    Well, they're up, and my guess is that they're having the veto comp, since the four feeds are on FISH right now.

I was puttering around but I did hear them come on for abit. At about 10:45 most were up but a few were still asleep (Scott and Jase, for sure). BB came on and told them to get up, then put on loud beeping. Someone said they were told the veto comp would start in 15 minutes. It went to fish around 11.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Still fish!

12:14 BB time and it's still fish on all 4

Not over yet.....
    12:40 still fish, all 4.

1:15 BB time, still FOH

2:16 feeds back on looks as though Jase won POV. Nk and Di talking about how Jase will save himself and they are trying to figure out who to put up in his place either Mv or Cb. They dont want to get rid of scott this week, but may be forced to.

they are back but I cant figure out who has it. Scott must not because heis negotiating like crazy and it isnt one of the4 hm either I don't think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast