+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

10am hamster time and they're still asleep?! I wish I could sleep so late

They'll be up at the crack of noon, I guess...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Did anyone else see what I did last night after 3:30 or so AM. I wrote about it on the live transcript feeds at that time last night. I am mentionng it here because any little bit of pity I had for Jase and Scott just really is gone. They show incredibly poor judgement in what they do and say, well Marvin was there and contributing verbally too. I didn't make a record of that probably because I no longer even hear Marvin because he is all potty mouth all the time. I think I am venting here. I am sure other web sites captured the photos of Jase but you really could not use them here. I feel bad for thier mothers. Please someone tell me are men actually like this when women aren't around? Their collective IQ seems to decrease in groups.

I just realized that during the endurance competition I was posting my live feed transcripts (short as they are) incorrectly in the diccussion topic. Sorry about that. I will try to be sure to read the heading next time. Reminds me of the time I hit reply on an email and sent off a personal letter to the wrong person. And that is a story for another time. Rise and shine hamsters.

I did see the pictures, he put a banana peel over his d...
    He was indeed naked and making a fruit salad in the tub. Smashed the banana on his forehead. Cowboy watched him.
    There is definitely something wrong with Jase's thinking or lack thereof.

yeah i saw that last night.....was jase drunk? why would a sane person do something like that when they know millions of people could be watching?

Um I was only on the page for a moment when I saw what surprised me. At that point Jasse was face down underwater in the tub with his butt totally out of the water and his equipment hanging out. I missed the banana peel, at least what I saw could have been that he didn't fully realize his total display. He looked sort of like a giant 7 year old boy showing his butt to his brother. They know they are on camera. Does some sort of psychosis set in after a few weeks in the house?

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome
    I have diagnosed Jase's condition as "attentionus whoreitus" which is further exacerbated with alcohol use. Symptoms usually subside when the thought, "hummm it was a good idea.. at the time" occurs, if at all that is.

Jase will do anything for attention, he proved that with Holly, if she was there I wonder if she would have been egging him on or NOT.
    As a little side note, Jase asked Cowboy if he got in the shower with him if Cowboy would wash him.
    Cowboy declined............

It looks like Karen is watching thru the bathroom mirror in one of the pics I saw.

maybe jase is working up ALL the camera time that he can in case he leaves this week.. after all he is only about "good tv" right LOL..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast