+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think it is N because N seems more in your face than A .
    I also used to like cowboy , but I can't wait til he's outta there now. I hope he's the replacement for Jace.
    I also don't trust Karen at all . I was kind of shocked at her blubbering when Holly got the heave -ho . She had shown no overt tones of that kind of closeness in house. That leads me to wonder what or who else she is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I think it is N because N seems more in your face than A .
    I also used to like cowboy , but I can't wait til he's outta there now. I hope he's the replacement for Jace.
    I also don't trust Karen at all . I was kind of shocked at her blubbering when Holly got the heave -ho . She had shown no overt tones of that kind of closeness in house. That leads me to wonder what or who else she is hiding.
    Maybe she (Karen) and Holly are related.

I'm not transcribing at the moment, but I just saw something funny - Diane managed to lock herself out of HOH. She had to go in the DR, and an elf's voice came out and said she could get in again.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm not transcribing at the moment, but I just saw something funny - Diane managed to lock herself out of HOH. She had to go in the DR, and an elf's voice came out and said she could get in again.

is that what one would call a .... HOLLY MOMENT? hehehehe

Does anyone know if they will show Jase winning POV tonight? I hope so because I want to see who Diane will put up when he saves himself. I hope he leaves next week! Scott this week! lol

EDIT: I want to point out I changed it to POV from HOH. Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 07-31-2004 at 08:48 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Jase won POV not HOH . Thank goodness . ( even though it sucks he won POV).
    They will probably show the HOH comp since it wasn't shown live on air, and the nominations tonight. POV will probably not be shown til Tuesay , especially since they haven't had the POV ceremony and decided who Jases replacement is.

edited for - you realized you put the wrong thing and this doesn't make sense now

I don't know if they'll vote Scott out this week...because really, he's not much of a threat. He's more of an irritant than anything. And he only won the first HOH because all he had to do was walk fast

Jase was the big target this week, but of course he got POV. What's up with him peeing all over one of the bedrooms?!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    What's up with him peeing all over one of the bedrooms?!

Would this go against the BB Rules and will he possibly be evicted for doing something destructive like this??? Not really destructive, but you know what I mean....

FORT Regular
    He may not be a huge threat, but is Marvin really either? I think they're overestimating his intelligence, basing most of it on his ability to do simple arithmetic in his head.

Despite how meaningless deals brokered under the threat of eviction are, I would think the best strategy would be to go to Marvin and try to make a deal with him and take Scott out (since he's more strongly aligned with Jase, despite what Jase tries to say). Why they are discussing who they'll be in sequester with as a reason for eviction this week is beyond me... it sounds awfully loser-ish.

Karen went to DR to complain, waiting for results of that.

+ Reply to Thread