+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Karen and Will had a very quick conversation when everyone else was out of the kitchen. Did anyone get the gist of that? It sounds like they want Marvin out. The way they talked it was like Karen was asking Will about his talk in the HOH room, a "did the plan work?" kind of conversation.

I think Karen and Will have the strongest alliance in the house, way under radar within their own group.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

A is not admitting to the team that Scott saved her. She is not telling the truth to DI who has asked her (this is the third time Di has questioned A on how she was saved that I have heard), Scott told DI he saved A, that's why DI keeps asking. Scott also has told Karen he saved A. Karen again was not involved in the latest girl pow- wow. In other words A is not to be trusted by the girls. + Will

I hope this post makes sense.........

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Karen and Will had a very quick conversation when everyone else was out of the kitchen. Did anyone get the gist of that? It sounds like they want Marvin out. The way they talked it was like Karen was asking Will about his talk in the HOH room, a "did the plan work?" kind of conversation.

I think Karen and Will have the strongest alliance in the house, way under radar within their own group.
    Sorry, but I didn't catch Will & Karen's conversation either, hepcat. But it wouldn't surprise me that W & K have a deeper alliance going. Will was getting on my nerves (in the HOH room with Di, Nak & A) with his advocacy of getting rid of Marv, despite the arguments everyone else was making. And Di seemed a little miffed that Karen wasn't in the HOH room with them, but was instead hanging out with Scott.

Karen and Will have a lot of secret sitting on the floor in corners whispering talks.
    I can never make out what Karen is saying when she talks fast and whispers.

ETA:
    DI said something like I wish Karen would get her head out her her a.. when she didn't come to the meeting in HOH

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    A is not admitting to the team that Scott saved her. She is not telling the truth to DI who has asked her (this is the third time Di has questioned A on how she was saved that I have heard), Scott told DI he saved A, that's why DI keeps asking. Scott also has told Karen he saved A. Karen again was not involved in the latest girl pow- wow. In other words A is not to be trusted by the girls. + Will
    Huh? A was just talking with Di in the HOH room about Scott saying he saved her. A didn't want Di to get the wrong idea and think there was something to it. A basically said that whatever happened happened, and that she didn't owe Scott anything (as she doesn't really believe him). I didn't get the sense that Di was overly concerned about it. If anything, Di seemed more concerned that Karen was out talking to Scott, instead of in the HOH room with them.

Hey, look... Karen and Will are ready to sell everyone out!

(BOOM!)

That's the sound of both Jase and Scott staying in the house.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

What Diane doesn't realize is that Karen is out there scoping everything out and acting sympathetic to the guys. She and Will are playing both sides very well. They have done what Jun didn't manage to do last year--they have convinced the girl's side that they are "acting" like they are in with the guys when needed, and then they have the guys convinced of the same thing. So far, they haven't voted against the guys unless they have explained themselves to the guys first (like W's vote for Lori). Karen and Will are the strongest alliance in the house (except for Adria and Natalie). They have had secret meetings in the HOH room when Diane isn't there and have discussed it. Lori was in their alliance but after she left it was just Will and Karen. They feel they are playing it really smart and they plan to throw comps until there are 5 or 6 people left, unless they feel directly threatened that week. This is why Will is pushing so hard for Marvin to be voted out. Marvin is very observant and is always looking for alliances and people's true motives, so he is dangerous to Will and Karen. Also, he is another swing vote and they don't like that as they are in alliance with both Scott's group and Diane's. So of course they want Marvin gone and they aren't doing it for the good of the girl's group. I just hope Diane is smart enough to realize that she has to chip away at the guy's alliance and I hope she will put CB up. Scott doesn't want CB up there because CB is his puppet. If you take out either Scott or CB, you hurt that alliance.
    I used to like Cowboy, but since he acts self-righteous and like his sister should obey him and put herself in danger in the game, I really dislike him. I also don't like his crying and whining (so that's why I call him Cryboy). He knew what he signed up for when he entered this game. If Diane is smart, she will realize that Cowboy is a sympathetic vote at the end, and most of the others can't win against him in the final two. So he should be gone now, if she isn't willing to vote out Scott.

Right, but she hasn't admitted the whole story of her crying and making a deal with Scott. The more DI questions her the more she has to admit talking to Scott.
    She thinks she doesn't owe Scott, Scott thinks she does.

Scott is probably stupid enough to really believe A owes him. However, when you look at what really happened, Scott tried to find a way to save A and then after they all discussed it he said it could not be done, and A was going. So that was the end of the saving of A. Then, Scott and Jase got in a fight over Holly and Scott, Marvin, CB and Drew realized what a threat Holly could be to their alliance and Scott decided Holly needed to go. That's a big difference from A needing to stay. So A really doesn't owe Scott anything. Now, it could be that A/N is smart enough to have figured out what really happened, or it could be that she is bluffing Diane and does feel they saved her, or it could be that it was the other twin that cried to Scott and she really doesn't even know about that fully! But the reality is that Scott didn't vote to save A; he voted to get rid of H.

Edited to add: This is when Diane needs to bargain for herself. She needs to bargain with Marvin, and get him to promise he will not put her up next week if she doesn't put him up for the veto change. Then, if she puts up CB, it will look like she did it for Marvin and he owes her. I'm not sure she is smart enough to bargain with Marvin, though, because maybe it will hurt her pride or something. But that's what she needs to be doing.
    Last edited by Catniptoy; 07-31-2004 at 08:09 PM.

I don't think the girls plus Will know the whole story about why Holly was evicted,
    I could be wrong

Is this N we have today?

+ Reply to Thread