+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIVE FEED Recap - Thursday, 7/29/04 "Three Thousand Butt Slaps For Nothing"

Me too!!! I dozed off for about an hour but other than that, I was right there waiting on every detail last night and went into a TOTAL PANIC when the server went down for about an hour - Thanks for everything, HEPCAT!!!!
    Awesome recap - Get some much deserved rest!!!!

Hepcat - you are awesome. I have never laughed at someone's writing quite like I laugh at yours . I shouldn't be taking time out from work at month end but I had to tell you that YOU ROCK!!!!
    May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!!!

When I read that your ice cream was snatched away from you while your eyes were glued to the hamsters, my eyes filled with tears and my jaw hit the keyboard, Sisterfriend! If I could have sent you some of my own ice cream (which I was scarfing down probably at that very moment and had in great supply, thanks to the chest freezer in the garage), I would have. This, more than anything, shows that you took one for team, Hepcat! Yes, we may start out with eating grapes and other healthy foods in bite-sized pieces while we transcribe, but we all know that by the eight-hour mark we give in to the ice cream! Is this a passive-aggressive method of your husband telling you that you should have gone to bed with him and left the hamsters???? My own husband tried to briefly kiss me goodnight and probably got a glare from me as I typed away, so I can only imagine what yours got for the ice cream infringement! You go, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoanutzdude
    By the way, Hepcat, you are an awesome dude / dudette !
    It's dudette.

My husband is absolutely shameless, Catniptoy. He knew exactly what he was doing. My only recourse is to out him in the 'cap. Ha!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hepcat, you're killing me!!! From start to finish, this recap had me laughing so hard, I nearly peed in a sock!

I don't watch this show or the live feeds at all, but as "aceiling" said above, you paint such vivid pictures through your words that I really don't feel I need to. I'm sure your recaps are much more amusing and worth my time anyway. Thanks so much, and keep up the stellar work!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Hepcat you are sooo awesome, I will make sure to send you four pints of your favorite Ben&Jerry's ice cream!

Not over yet.....
    LOl funny. Thanks for filling in what I missed. The 'chenstress' was my favorite.

Another brilliant recap, hepcat!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey
    Great recap. I loved the digs on Julie Chen about her wardrobe and how Diane carried off a cool outfit.

Yeah who can believe Jase and Scott continued to pick on Michael? And he'll take it of course cuz he's beyond wussy! Jase and Scott are just evil, that's all.

Wow thanks hepcat! It was a pretty lively report on the challenge!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast