+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

Diane has the reigns, and thus I think almost anything can happen.

Marvin seems to be paranoid he's a target, but Diane would have to be pretty stupid for that.

What will Diane do? If she goes by straight gender lines is she smart enough to do Jase vs. Scott, with Cowboy as the backup?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Scott for sure. I don't think Di will ever get over being called trailer trash.

If she's smart, she should nominate Jase as well. But Drew might influence her to put up one of the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by 101ethan
    Scott for sure. I don't think Di will ever get over being called trailer trash.

If she's smart, she should nominate Jase as well. But Drew might influence her to put up one of the girls.
    If she does, she'd better know how to "sell it" to the other women, so that it doesn't occur to anyone that she's just trying to make herself look better to the men.

I think it will be Scott and Marvin. I would be suprised if she put Scott and Jase up. I think Drew would steer her away from doing that. And Diane doesn't have enough of a backbone to make up her own mind. But she could suprise us. Smart thing is, put up Scott and Jase. But I don't think she will do it.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

If she doesn't get complicated she will put up Jase and Scott. I don't think she will trust them enough to make a deal. Plus, Drew won't try to influence her nominations. The boys will be all over him to talk to her on their behalf. Poor Drew here he goes again.

Ah, Scott and Marvin would be yet ANOTHER week of one of these idiots putting up the people they don't like as oppossed to who makes the most strategic sense or can be manipulated the most. BB is SO lame this year.

Really her only realy good options are Micro-Johnson (Scott) vs. Hair-Boy (Jase)--as a full-scale girl-power move, or Micro-Johnson vs. some member of the girl alliance she can claim she hasn't bonded to, who is up in order to [insert b@llshot justification basically claiming she's balancing the nominations, when what she's really doing is playing both sides against each other and sitting back].

Basically she'd claim to the girls that whoever she'd put up (I think Will--who she COULD argue she hasn't bonded with) was a decoy for getting Scott, while what she'd really be doing is making sure that the guys are more pissed at the OTHER girls for the actual vote than her for the nominations.

I think Scott and Jase will try to influence Drew and make him cry again. But hopefully Drew will be strong and see through it. I just think Diane is a wildcard and she could shake up both sides.

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    I hope to god atleast Jase will go up, I cant stand him
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

I'd prefer to see Scott go rather then anyone else. But the problem with her putting up let's say Will and Scott, what if Jase wins the veto and then he takes off Scott. Diane then can't nominate Jase to take Scott's place cause he won the veto. So then who goes up? Cowboy.... She needs to put up Scott and Jase and then be done with it.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

hmmm

I say scott and drew like she wanted to do before beut did not get the chance to....shell say drew is just a pawn to get scott off...

but I really want jase and scott up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast