+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

Even if Drew convinces Diane to put up one of the girls. I bet Scott will be 99% going up anyways and Drew will also understand if so I think we can most likely think that Scott will be the one leaving unless he wins POV Marvin or Jase would probably go

FORT Fogey
    I'm really glad she put up Jase and Scott! She is strong and has brains. I'm so glad she won HOH and I'm SO glad she put those asses up!

Bye bye Jase. If he wins POV, bye bye Scott! YAY!

Dude, where's my man ? Cocoanutzdude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I'm really glad she put up Jase and Scott! She is strong and has brains. I'm so glad she won HOH and I'm SO glad she put those asses up!

Bye bye Jase. If he wins POV, bye bye Scott! YAY!
    Thank GAWD ! Something good is finally happening in the house ! Well it's the end of the 4-horsesasses, unless they let Marvin in the group.

I really hope Jase gets the boot. It will be fun to watch him leave the house.
    Cocoanutzdude : email josephschmoejr@bellsouth.net

Really, as much as I admire the guts to stop toying with the Tools, after hearing Nikomus' potential plan last week, I think Diane did a thing which will work, but misses at least one opportunity.

Here's what's likely to happen.

Veto comp will come and Jase will pick Drew, and Scott will pick Marvin. CowPie will likely be insulted, but not enough to switch sides.

If Jase wins, he takes himself off and Diane is forced to put Marvin up against Scott. Okay, not so bad, because Scott goes. If Drew wins, then he takes Jase off and then again they have to put up Marvin... and Scott goes.

If Scott wins (yes, it COULD happen depending on the contest), then he takes himself off and Marvin gets put up and Jase goes.

If Marvin wins, lets assume he keeps his word and takes Scott off. So then CowPie gets put up and Jase goes.

Does this all seem right? If for some reason CowPie is in the Veto comp and not Marvin, things don't change much.

Here's the lack of this plan. Drew and CowPie are both vulnerable to turning on their allies. Diane is NOT integral to the girl alliance and I think is likely to be a target of sorts if the boys are destroyed. She sort of has an alliance with Drew, but could have made it stronger, and I'm not sure this plan does it except through him being upset by attrition to his alliance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The problem with Nakomis's plan is that they don't have the number to do it. There are 5 of them (Nik, Di, K, A, W), so even if two of them are nominated by Di, one of them still has to choose a member of the 5h to play veto. If that guy wins it, he won't change the nominations and one girl will be leaving. Even if one of the girl wons veto, takes a girl of the block and Di replaces it with a guy, the girls will only have 3 votes and the guy 4, so the girl will be eliminated. I think it could work next week though when natalie joins them because they'll be 6 girls (with Will) and 4 guys. But at that point they don't really need a guy to turn on it's alliance because they'll have enough members to pick the guys off (given that they win HOH). Of course, if drew is switching too, than that means another number for the guys too and screws everything up...

Okay, Jase has the veto. So let's talk about what will happen when he uses it.

He takes himself off and who goes up? Marvin or CowPie?

Let's count votes, assuming no deals are cut:
    --Adria - votes for Scott to go over either CowPie or Marvin
    --Diane - no vote this week
    --Drew - votes for Marvin if up. If CowPie is up we learn if he really thinks that CowPie might be useful to him and Jase later.
    --Jase - You'd think he'd vote to keep Scott but don't be too sure. He'll ask himself... who is more useful to me... a fool (if CowPie is up), a tool (Scott), or Mr. Cool (Marvin). If Scott is the answer, it's only because Jase knows he's too much of a coward to do more to betray him than talk behind his back, and as a co-player at the end Jase has a sure victory against someone everyone loathes.
    --Jennifer - Would vote either her crappy brother or Marvin out, but frankly hates Scott MUCH more if he's up.
    --Karen - Dislikes Marvin enough that she COULD be tempted to vote him out.
    --Marvin - If not nominated, would easily step on CowPie. Then again, if he gets it in his head again that it's his "job" to get out power players (like he keeps thinking), then he might be tempted to oust Scott--who he thinks IS such a person.
    --Michael - CowPie, if not nominated, would at this point keep his head up Jase's ass and do whatever he says. Even if it means losing his Great Love Scott. His natural inclination will be to oust Marvin, but he doesn't have the guts to do it against Jase.
    --Scott - can't vote (c'mon, Jase ain't using the veto on him)
    --Will - See Karen's entry.

EDIT - reading the live feed transcripts now... yup... Karen and Will are foolish enough to want Marvin out. Morons. Basically this means the ONLY way that Scott goes is if Diane KNOWS that Will and Karen feel this way and puts someone like Drew up instead to ensure that Scott goes. And she probably can't stomach doing that.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-31-2004 at 07:50 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Michael - CowPie, if not nominated, would at this point keep his head up Jase's ass and do whatever he says. Even if it means losing his Great Love Scott. His natural inclination will be to oust Marvin, but he doesn't have the guts to do it against Jase.
    Are you sure? He went against Jase to oust Holly. I think he, in combo with Jase and Drew, would stick with the 4H's and vote Marv. In their small minds it would be like a victory for the 4H alliance. (Even though they would lose another insurance vote in Marv.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456