+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Have we heard her say so in confessional like Karen and Lori did? I think she's just playing to Will's ego.

I kind of get the impression that she'd sooner back-stab Will and Karen than Adria, although that could well change after the Twin Twist is revealed to her. As for Nakomis... she could be in there too. Do they seem to have much in common at all?

I don't see Diane as a back-stabber at all. She has never been secretive about her feelings for anyone and she's given absolutely no indication that she doesnt like Will or Karen.

Diane takes things personal and will totally vote based upon emotion. Scott and Jase have been nasty to her all along and I think she'll go with her emotions and put them up. I would think that she'll put up CB if one of the other two get taken down. I don't think she'd put up Drew at this point... she has no reason to.

I also have the impression that Jase would be a completely different person without Scott in the house. Sc eggs him on. We'd see a different side of Jase that might actually be bearable.

if she puts up 'one of her own' she is guaranteed to be gone next week. the 4H are going to put her up if they get it so her best bet is to NOT piss off the 'non-4H.' the numbers are not there for her to put up one of her alliance members as a pawn- there is an uneven number of votes this time, so no tie.

if she does not know the marvin is in with the 4H (which should be blatantly clear after how he acted in the HOH competition), then maybe she considers him a swing vote, but i would not want to put my trust in marvin to vote the right way.

if she puts up any 4/5H member v. a,w,k, or nk, then the vote will be 4-3 in favor of the 4/5H. she cannot count on winning the POV - it is way too risky.

hopefully, she will just use her brain and put up scott and jase. if s or j wins POV, cb goes up. if cb or mv wins, whoever of the two that did not win goes up. that simple...hopefully!!!!

this is getting long, but just one thought...how funny if s and j get put up, drew wins POV and does not use it! drew should want jase out after his comments about taking care of 'something personal' in regards to who sent holly home...because drew is the reason holly is gone. he may have been bluffing, but he was pretty upset about her being gone.....who knows!!!????

because drew is the reason holly is gone. he may have been bluffing, but he was pretty upset about her being gone.....who knows!!!????
    Was i the only one to get the feeling that Je yelling/making fun of Dw last night was just a ruse? All day Wednesday and early Thursday Jase was perfectly fine with Holly leaving. He was happy, told all of the 4H that he completely understood and supported the decision, and never made a negative remark to Dw despite ample opportunity. Then once the HOH competition started Mv started egging Je on about Dw booting Je's girlfriend and that's when Je started in. I think Je was also thinking of putting up a good fight for Holly's benefit since she'd be able to watch the show.

I could be wrong, too... but I just don't get the feeling that there's true animosity there.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I could be wrong, too... but I just don't get the feeling that there's true animosity there.
    i think marvin was getting him stirred up last night. he was probably bluffing,
    but, from drew's perspective, it's just something to think about. and, remember, jase told drew if he is ever on the block, he will tell whatever lie, promise, etc to ensure his safety, but the next week, he would not think twice about going back on his 'deals'/'promises'. so, if i were drew, i would not trust him very much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Diane has the reigns, and thus I think almost anything can happen.

Marvin seems to be paranoid he's a target, but Diane would have to be pretty stupid for that.

What will Diane do? If she goes by straight gender lines is she smart enough to do Jase vs. Scott, with Cowboy as the backup?
    She should put up Jase or Scott, not both. That gives them 4 out of 6 chances for the Veto. Marvin would be a good second. Giving the otherside the 4 out of 6 chances. Win Veto, take Marvin off, put Scott/Jase back on. So the 2 on the block would be Scott & Jase and one of them definately goes home...

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    She should put up Jase or Scott, not both. That gives them 4 out of 6 chances for the Veto. Marvin would be a good second. Giving the otherside the 4 out of 6 chances. Win Veto, take Marvin off, put Scott/Jase back on. So the 2 on the block would be Scott & Jase and one of them definately goes home...
    But what if Jase and Marvin are on the block and Scott wins veto? Scott could take Jase off and then couldn't be put up in his place. That means it would be Marvin and whichever replacement Diane picks. A very risky move and I would just put up Sc/Js in the first place. That ensures that one of them at least has an excellent chance of going.

Angel boy
    And that last post just made me regular. Hallellujah!!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    From what I'm hearing on the live feeds, it'll be Scott and Jase. I also heard that Diane wants Jase out first!

Of all people, weird little Marcellas gave me some clarity on this. I'm watching the rerun of yesterday's "House Calls" show, and he talks about Nikomus' idea that if SHE won HoH, that the ideal plan is to put up Cowboy and Jase, and then THROW the Veto comp so that either Scott or Drew vetos Jase.

Why? So Nik could have put up Drew or Scott as the replacement (depending on who won the veto), and THEN proved to Cowboy that the rest of the Horse's Asses don't really care about him.

Since Diane won HoH, I think that the same plan might work with Drew. Put Drew and Jase up, let the 4 Tools win Veto, and when CowPie and Scott inevitably veto Jase, then DREW gets brought over and either Scott or CowPie goes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

i think diane has a pretty strong dislike for scott and jase..almost equal, but i am hearing jase is who she wants gone first. i would be willing to bet that scott is a VERY close second. the ONLY way to ensure that either jase or scott go home is to put them both up. otherwise, one could win POV and save himself (it is, afterall, the GOLDEN veto!!!) and whoever is on the block. then, they both stay for another week and they both have a chance at HOH next week...and it is likely that they both will put her up without thinking twice about it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast