+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: ***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey Noreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading your thoughts
    Posts
    2,297
    Who would you want to go up against in the final two?
    I would take Scott or Jase, she is playing for herself not as an alliance member.

  2. #22
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    I think Diane would have a hard time claiming she hasn't bonded with them Diane LOVES Will and I doubt she would put him up I don't think Diane is stupid or easily manipulated I think she will definately go balls out (lol) and put up Scott and Jase.
    Have we heard her say so in confessional like Karen and Lori did? I think she's just playing to Will's ego.

    I kind of get the impression that she'd sooner back-stab Will and Karen than Adria, although that could well change after the Twin Twist is revealed to her. As for Nakomis... she could be in there too. Do they seem to have much in common at all?

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  3. #23
    I love carpet Realitychick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    1,679
    Who is the worst of the 4 horsemen? I would say Scott. His ego is too much for me. I prefer Jase for some odd reason and would like for him to stick around. I really don't think she will put up Scott and Jase. She'll use a pawn and then put up a Horsemen.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

  4. #24
    Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eh-ville
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    Who is the worst of the 4 horsemen? I would say Scott. His ego is too much for me. I prefer Jase for some odd reason and would like for him to stick around. I really don't think she will put up Scott and Jase. She'll use a pawn and then put up a Horsemen.
    I would say Jase is the worst of the 4H. He's physically fit and he is definitely more smarter than Scott when it comes to playing the game.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

  5. #25
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say... Scott and Drew/Marvin. Scott because of his treatment of her, Drew because she promised Jase his safety, and Marvin because... uh... he's Marvin (duh). Karen MIGHT go up on the block, but if she does, the POV will probably help. Jase might actually want to get Drew/Scott out (he said he was going to shake things up), and he obviously would have needed a girl decoy, so... I'm thinking that Karen might have been up anyways. Will is probably safe, same with A/N and Nak... probably Ja... anyone else is fair game right now, though.

  6. #26
    I love carpet Realitychick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    1,679
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I would say Jase is the worst of the 4H. He's physically fit and he is definitely more smarter than Scott when it comes to playing the game.
    I see your point. But I guess my "worse" is dealing with attitude and annoyance. So I pick Scott for that. But Jase is a strong player and very smart. It will be interesting to see how he acts now that his girlfriend is no longer in the house.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

  7. #27
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,526
    Didn't she promise Jase his safety IF he quit? He didn't quit, he was disqualified by BB, not the same thing. He wasn't very happy about it either, so no deals went through on this one, in my opinion.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #28
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    I see your point. But I guess my "worse" is dealing with attitude and annoyance. So I pick Scott for that. But Jase is a strong player and very smart. It will be interesting to see how he acts now that his girlfriend is no longer in the house.


    At least Jase was smart enough to start striking deals when it got down to the last 3 players. If that had been Sc, all of the 4H would have been in trouble. Hairband man number 1 is just as egotistical as hairband man numero dos, but he's (a little) better at the game. From our standpoint, that's reason enough to keep him over Scott. From their standpoint, that's reason to boot him. But, since Di made that deal, I don't think they CAN boot him... this week, at least.

    ETA: Mom2, that's a good point... but I don't think that Di will make that distinction.

  9. #29
    My Doppleganger Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,254
    I'm always indecisive about this type of nomination. I wonder if it is best to put up one obnoxious player (i.e...Ja...Scott) and one pawn, taking the chance that the pawn won't be evicted (usually doesn't work); or....say for instance place both Scott and Ja up for nomination...and hope POV isn't used...for certain eliminating one of them. Or if you have a pawn on the block...that the POV would put up one of the other village idiots. The more I think about it..the more I have a tendency to drag out the lifesavers and start counting votes...now I ask you...how sad is that????

    In any case...I'm hoping Diane will use her position as HoH to her best advantage....and keep the 4 horsesasses in their own beds where they belong....that includes Drew.

    I truly think if I were in her position...and had been talked about as she has...to whomever I nominated I would hypothetically say ..."look...this is the way its played; I'm fully aware that I may be on the block next week if you...or you wins HoH...but right now I'm HoH..and you're nominated....and YES...sometimes it is personal. End of ceremony." That may sound over-bearing...but at least its honest.

    What do you guys think?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

  10. #30
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    I truly think if I were in her position...and had been talked about as she has...to whomever I nominated I would hypothetically say ..."look...this is the way its played; I'm fully aware that I may be on the block next week if you...or you wins HoH...but right now I'm HoH..and you're nominated....and YES...sometimes it is personal. End of ceremony." That may sound over-bearing...but at least its honest.

    What do you guys think?
    I think that Diane is the only one in the house with the gumption to say it exactly like that. Holly's goodbye video comes to mind ... 2 phrases!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.