+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***Who will be nominated this week? 7/30

Quote Originally Posted by Where'smyMidol?
    I hope to god atleast Jase will go up, I cant stand him
    Except I have to reluctantly admire him sometimes. The other Whoresmen dropped out of the HoH comp through stupidity, and AS USUAL he did the most actual work and stayed the longest. I mean he fought a LONG time. Whatever else he is... he's not a total slacker like Scott.

In a way, he's the only one of them I think may actually be semi-tolerable outside, even if he's a vain girly blow-drier weilding repressed egotistical moron. I mean CowIdiot is just a waste of protoplasm (and a wimp), Scott is Evil Incarnate, and Drew is just kind of dumb.

Okay, maybe Drew can stay in the human race. Dumb ain't a crime.

I'd prefer to see Scott go rather then anyone else. But the problem with her putting up let's say Will and Scott, what if Jase wins the veto and then he takes off Scott. Diane then can't nominate Jase to take Scott's place cause he won the veto. So then who goes up? Cowboy.... She needs to put up Scott and Jase and then be done with it.
    This depends on her real agenda and what kind of deal she can broker, I'd bet. I don't think the women quite trust her either (for good reason). She's like this year's Dana--right down to the instability.

Also, she's got another reason she can safely put Will up as a decoy. He QUIT the HoH competition instead of slipping, and he did it in such a way that left ONLY Diane to face Jase. Also when he quit he hinted to Jace that he was kind of... buying immunity by saying that he'd "talk" with him the next day, and Jase basically said he had nothing to worry about. Diane should, by all rights, be furious with him and the other women (except maybe Karen) wouldn't fully be able to refute him being put up. Meanwhile, Diane would be workin' it to get back in with the Whoresmen, or at least make them THINK she's doing that while the other women do the actual dirty work of voting a Whoresman out. Diane may also want to keep the appearance of sticking with what she told Jase last night (that he wasn't going to be a target of hers).
    Last edited by Krom; 07-30-2004 at 12:44 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Oh Scott and Jase for sure! She would be so stupid not to put those two up. Its the only way to ensure that the 4 horsemen are dis(head)banded.

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    Oh Scott and Jase for sure! She would be so stupid not to put those two up. Its the only way to ensure that the 4 horsemen are dis(head)banded.
    Yes, but this assumes that she assumes that's best for HER.

She's got her own agenda, and isn't really that tight with the other women, I think. And frankly, ALL of the women (plus Will) at one time or another seem to have flirted with changing sides or deal making. Will basically made a deal last night for himself, for example, which basically screwed Diane over by making HER single-handedly stand up to Jase. How tight is THAT alliance? Not very.

And just on the side topic of Jase being less onerous sometimes than the other Whoreses Asses? Apparently last night he made a comment that he should win a special Reality TV Emmy for "Biggest Jackass". You can't TOTALLY hate a Jackass who at least realizes he's a jackass.

BTW: I realize that the date on this topic name is wrong, but I'm out of my edit window. Sorry.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-30-2004 at 12:54 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Put up Jase and Scott, whoever gets veto, put up drew (unless he gets it, in which case put up Marvin or CB) in their place. Only MV, CB, and Sc/Ja would vote out Drew while A, Nk, K, W vote out Ja/Sc. I think the 4H would veto Jase over Scott, though a week of 4H infighting is good TV either way.

If I were Diane I would suggest this to Drew, making sure he doesn't win veto. Tell him a horseman is going down either way and it's better for Drew personally if it's one of the stronger players (Ja/Sc).

I think I would go with Sc & CB...... Scott is an a$$ and Cb needs some kahunas in a big way.
    This would make for a very interesting week with the POV I am sure.

I think DI is to in LIKE with Drew to risk losing him.
    She has been giving Marvin massages and talking to him. (he likes her and won't vote her out).
    Her hatred for Holly will make her play with Jase, only he won't realize she's playing and his ego will keep her.
    Her team on the other hand is really not an alliance they would sell each other out in a heartbeat. (Karen/Will) NK stands alone with A/N

I vote with Krom on the Will nomination, probably the smartest move. Scott or Cowboy as the other. I don't see anyone wanting to keep Cowboy he has become so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Ah, Scott and Marvin would be yet ANOTHER week of one of these idiots putting up the people they don't like as oppossed to who makes the most strategic sense or can be manipulated the most. BB is SO lame this year.

Really her only realy good options are Micro-Johnson (Scott) vs. Hair-Boy (Jase)--as a full-scale girl-power move, or Micro-Johnson vs. some member of the girl alliance she can claim she hasn't bonded to, who is up in order to [insert b@llshot justification basically claiming she's balancing the nominations, when what she's really doing is playing both sides against each other and sitting back].

Basically she'd claim to the girls that whoever she'd put up (I think Will--who she COULD argue she hasn't bonded with) was a decoy for getting Scott, while what she'd really be doing is making sure that the guys are more pissed at the OTHER girls for the actual vote than her for the nominations.
    I think Diane would have a hard time claiming she hasn't bonded with them Diane LOVES Will and I doubt she would put him up I don't think Diane is stupid or easily manipulated I think she will definately go balls out (lol) and put up Scott and Jase.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Put up SCOTT and JASE. If Scott wins the POV than he'll take himself off. Than you vote out Jase. If Jase wins the POV than he'll take himself off. Than you vote out Scott. This will have them both at each others throat.
    If Marvin is to play for POV and he wins it'll be interesting who he will take off if any. Either way you have one of them gone. DO NOT MESS UP WITH PAWNS AT THIS STAGE IN THE GAME. It will come back to haunt you. Her main objective would be to take out SCOTT or JASE. Scott because he's an ASS and Jase because he's an ASS and a threat to win more competitions.

Any other plan would be totally stupid. She shouldn't take Drews advice unless it involves putting both Jase and Scott up. NUFF SAID!!
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    I think Diane would have a hard time claiming she hasn't bonded with them Diane LOVES Will and I doubt she would put him up I don't think Diane is stupid or easily manipulated I think she will definately go balls out (lol) and put up Scott and Jase.

I could not agree with you more. I'm not understanding why people are even suggesting CB or Will or anyone else at all. IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    I think Jase and Scott would be the best choice to put up for nominations. They have proven that they can't be trusted and they've been strong up until last night's HOH competition. I say, it's time to turn the table around and have the Girls/Will alliance take over!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast