+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Transcripts

Not over yet.....
    Iím gonna keep going just so those without live feeds can get to know the HGís better.

Girls still discussing Art. K has apparently done it all. Window painting, sign painting, a pizzeria, a bakery. She has painted Dan Marinoís face on the guitar using enamel. F1 vid to W sleeping in hammock. Sound still on girls. K discussing bartering her work for equipment, donít accept advertising for payment. Might as well get paid, they are going to tell everyone who did the work anyway. She apparently set up her shop for free by dumpster diving. They got a microwave, a copier out of a dumpster, Larry fixed it up.

F1 back to Ja and Mv. Discussing using CB as a pawn. Mv wants to get rid of CB because you cant beat him when it comes to the Jury. Ja says that the boys are just carrying him to the end and that he has no shot at ever winning HOH.

Ja: ďWhats he gonna win, the fíing math quiz next week? No. Unless there is a security competition for HOH next weekÖ.It could be a roping contest and heíd still loseĒ

Mv is afraid they will put up Nak as a pawn, which Mv thinks is stupid. Mv plans to save Ja and get CB out instead. Ja telling Mv that CB will go before Mv does. Ja and Mv agree they think alike.

Mv and Ja join the girls at the table. Mv and Ja just cant get over K and her new haircut. It looks like itís long choppy bob, kinda like the Rachel but not as full. She apparently used the flat-iron on it so it is really straight. Mv asks A: ďFound any loopholes bootyliciousĒ A says no, just reading it, itís something different. Mv agrees, its something different from the bible, not that there is anything wrong with reading the bible, you can only handle so many James and Proverbs.

Now we are onto body hair. Iíll just wait this one out. Ja leaves when they get to ingrown Mv pubes. Ugh! K mentions using an Epilady once

The BB just announced: Do not address the internet audience but I donít know what they said cuz I was switching feeds!!! Anyone else catch it???

FISH on all 4. 8:33pm EST.

Not over yet.....
    8:35 EST Weíre back. Quadcam. Sound on F2.
    F1 focusing on Karen. I think the camera man has a crush. :love:
    F3 & 4 Fish.

Ja saying Nak and A are a long shot to win. Discussing what to pack when nominated. Now saying that Nomís are like a horse raceÖ how to guess what is going to happen. Just sitting around laughing and talking. K says CB is the Narcoleptic CB cuz he sleeps so much.

Mv says fans at home would be shocked if Di nominated Dw after sleeping with him last night.

K thinks it should be a rule that person who survives the block should be given a week to get their senses back. They are commenting on Scís sleeping habits. Ja pretending he is an announcer for the show: will it be Ja and Mv? Will it be Ja and Sc? Will it be Mv and Sc? They seem to think that CB is the internet fans favorite. Uh, no.

Mv wondering how far Diís memory goes back, if she will remember Sc calling her trailer trash. Or if it will be Ja because of Diís dislike of H, how she has to remove all remnants of H. They are saying itís ok with BB now that we are in the 4th week to vote off Mv,

Mv: NAACP says it is ok, he has beaten the brother record for a straight black man on TV. The gay guy is also fair game, the ACLU has cleared it, but CB is too popular with the internet fans, so is Dw popular with the 18-39 demographic, got a big gay following. so they cant go. (LOL)

K: Its from his (Dw) interaction with the boxing gloves with W the other night.

Mv: Saying Sc is a wild card, heís in a slumber now, like a grizzly, donít mess with him when heís sleeping.

Ja: Could this be the final blow that causes Sc to take his life in a drunken stupor?

(I had paused it to type up the dialogueÖ itís been fish on all 4 for 3 min or so as I ffwd to try and get back to real time)

8:46pm, posting!

For everyone waiting on pins and needles, we still have 4 feeds of lovely FISH.
    You're not missing anything yet!

Di & Sc in HOH...looks like Sc is up, and I think Ja...haven't got a definite yet.

Edited...yup, Jase...Di said "I don't want Ja to me mad at me either"

Not over yet.....
    Feed 1.

Di and Sc in the HOH room. Di telling Sc she wants Sc around.

I had to do what I had to do for Veto competition type reasons. You understand?

Sc: Yeah, tell me your theory. You didnít want me to protect Ja? You knew heíd pick me? Thatís understandable, thatís smart.

Di: Yeah, thatís exactly it. I love to Ja death but mentally and physically he will pick everyone off one by one. So Iím trying to think about the jury.

Sc: I wont lie you to you, Iím a strong player.

Di: Your times coming I can feel it is. Next week, HOH.

Sc tells Di that they want Mv, that is why they donít always call him into the HO room. Di says she cant tell if Mv is just a decoy. Di says she had no choice but to nominate who she thinks would have nominated her.

Sc says MV would have put her up in a heartbeat. His #1 person is Adria and he says he saved her. That he got the guys together.

Di asks why the knocked holly out.

Sc says he wanted Ja back as a friend. A said she would do the best she could for them cuz they did save her and they should show them some gratitude.

Discuss that H was shocked.

Di says I know you might think itís personal because we fight all the time but Sc says your smart, I wanna shake your hand. Goes on about how the guys are older and the strongest. Sc puts out his hand to shake.

Posting 9:12pm EST. My feed is being goofy!

Not over yet.....
    Quadcam, Sound from F1 or F2.
    W, Di, Nak
    Di just said she told Sc that she put Ja and Sc on the block because they would save each other. And if one of them gets saved tomorrow, Sc said Mv should go up. Nak joins them in HOH. Nak says if Mv is the strongest player, why did they put A up last week?

W says with the way they have been Ďgetting usí has been a huge mistake. W predicts that Ja will be sweet as honey to everyone to avoid being voted out. Di said she told Sc that he could walk out the door and tell Ja everything she said. W says ďJa is very good at what he does, he can be so adorable. He is extremely talented, he knows what to say he knows what he is doing and he is going to put the spin on us to keep him here. No one trust Mv,that is why they want him out.. Mv is a sitting duck.Ē Nak says Mv is a wild card and di agrees that is why they want him out.

W; if I get it next week, I am all over Mv.

They all agree Ja has got to leave before Sc.

Di asks if anyone has talked to A. says that Sc told her they saved A and she knows it and that they feel she owes them. They agree A wont do anything stupid, agree she would do anything to say in this house.

Di meant to say a the nom cermenony: in my day of depression, some of you put me there, some of you didnít.

(Iím a few min behind due to using pause to transcribe)

Di: If Ja takes himself off the block, who are we going to put up? We cant have Ja and Sc in this house together.

They discuss pros and cons of CB vs Mv. Feels MV is of his own mind and does what he wants to do. Sc does whatever Ja tells him to do.

Nak says Di made a good decision. They agree that if Ja or Sc got HOH, they would put up Di next week. Di hopes Nak or W get HOH next week.

W says Diís speech was really nice and they cant be mad, it went off really great.

9:23 pm posting

Not over yet.....
    Quad, 9:23pm F1/F2 Nak, Di, W in HOH still.
    F3 and 4 showing Mv and Sc in BY.

W says that Ja is smooth as silk, he is a trained actor.
    Nak thinks he will try to play everybody, make him think like itís working.
    Di is happy to get reassurance from them.

Nak says when Sc isnít voted out, they tell him here is what A owed you, A is now clear. Di loves it. Di asks what to do with the veto if she or her choice gets it. W says to leave it as is.

Di says she will keep her fingers crossed the Sc doesnt get HOH. W discusses how to smooth it over with Sc after the vote. Nak continues to reassure Di she did the right thing.

LOL HOH fridge ďstinks like shitĒ whenever you open it.

Nak exits. Just W and Di in HOH. Strategizing what will happen next week. Di moving stuff around in the HOH room. Di might move her clothes in the HOH room. W thinks she should. W asks if Dw will sleep in the HOH room tonite. Di says if no one minds. Di thinks everyone should camp out.

Di says she has to remind herself about the cameras. W asks if things are getting more serious, Di says yes and I love it!

Diís the fun of not being able to sleep with him, that when the time comes outside of the house, it will be that much better. Then Di goes into the territory of TMI and says tomorrow is that time of the month. So tonite is their last night for a private party.

They reminisce about that time in the hammock they were talking about Dw doing laundry. They cant remember what they said but they are giggling.

K asks if she can bring her dinner in the HOH. They say YES! And are still trying to remember what they said in the hammock. They move to the Nomís again. K says di was very dignified at the Nom ceremony. Di was afraid she couldnít take the grin off her face. K is so proud of her. Discussing how hard the speech is. Talking about CBís face. And how Sc and Ja were like ďrock onĒ.

And back to Dw and the laundry. They are sad they cant remember but it must have been good. K, do you remember the day that me and W were sitting there and we were watching Dw do his laundry? K says yeah, we were all drooling all over ourselves.

(Scott is back in the mirror!!! in F3)

9:34pm EST posting

W asked Di if things were getting more serious with Dw, and Di said yes, and she said "trust me!" and W giggled, and Di says the good thing about not being able to sleep with Dw "like that" is that when they are out of the house it will make it more special. W says that there is always possibly the sequester time together, and Di says yeah, there is that, too.

The discussion in the HOH room is whether Di did the right thing, for veto purposes, etc. Di says she knows she can't get on Sc's good side, but maybe some miracle will happen and Sc won't get HOH next week. W says that they will go to Sc and butter him up and tell him that they really like him and wanted to keep him there, but they had to be sure they could get rid of Ja.

Di left for a minute and K looks at W and tells him in a low voice that she and W are playing the smartest game!! She tells W that if it wasn't for him....well, she had L, but if it wasn't for W she didn't know what she would do. Then they talk about even if they don't win, to walk out with 50 grand would be so great!

Di came back in the room.

So the plan is to take out Ja. Earlier, K asked W and Di if they saw CB's face, because he was so nervous! K said that it sucks being in that position, and those guys have really gone a whole month and not known how it feels, and maybe they will act a little different next time they have HOH. Di talks about how she almost put Nk's key in last, because the guys kept telling Di that Di would be putting up Nk as a pawn, and Di wondered where the f-- that came from, so she almost put in Nk's key last to make the guys think that was what she was going to do, then surprise them when Nk pulled out her key.

Di left again and W and K say that although they wanted the HOH basket, they feel that they are in a great position right now and should not win HOH until maybe there are 5 people left, because that's when it is vital, and this way they aren't making any enemies.
    W says that Sc is acting like a nice guy right now, but tomorrow at the veto comp, Sc's eyes will get all crazy and he'll be completely different and he will change and not act nice any longer.

W says that he knows H has gotten out in the world and has probably heard everything W said about her, and he dreads the wrap party. W says especially now when Ja leaves this week, the wrap party will be so uncomfortable! K tells them of the impressions she did of H and Ja in the DR.

Di tells them they aren't that mean--who do they think is the meanest b-- in here?? They say she is queen bee today, that's for sure, and Di says she did earn it.
    W: Doing impression: "f--- you, f--- you, you're cool, you're cool, f--- you, f--- you.

Di goes through her stuff in the fridge at K's urging. She has one Heath bar, choc. chip cookies, etc. Di says they can all eat everything, she isn't trying to save it. K says they have so much stuff out there to eat! K tells Di she should really "peruse the storage room."

Di says that she did what she came here to do, and that was to separate those two! Di says they have to be prepared, because whichever one does stay, they will put up two of their alliance. Di says that eventually they will get to that point, where they have to do what they feel in their hearts. K says Di has earned her time of one week of no bullshit from them, she earned it, let them shove their nose so far up her a-- because they earned it. Di says that tonight they will do charades and do each of them. K says that she should go to Dw and talk like Ja and H, "Dw, I peeled some grapes for you, pookiepoo!" Di says they will definitely have a slumber party in there.

Di talks about Dw, saying how great Dw is. She says Dw was stuck in a bad position and that's all, and that Dw could switch positions real quick now if he wanted, and she will talk to him and see what he says.

K says as much as Dw hangs out with the guys, he isn't the same personality as them. Di says she knows he isn't. Di: He is so much higher class than those boys. You have no idea. None.

Not over yet.....
    9:34 EST

W asks K what is that concoction she is eating? K says I need to poop and lists the ingredients. K says that she and Will are playing the smartest game. K says without W she couldnít stay. W says same here. K says that 2nd place is 50K. Di returns with clothes to put in the HOH room.

(Iím behind still from the pausing. Iím going to ff a few min to get back to real time)

Di asks who do you think is the meanest bitch in here? K says she is the queen bee, suck it up. W says Di is the bitch.

W off to the bathroom.

Di got Pringles (a fave), heathbar, and all kinds of cookies. Di says she wants to eat but she feels like there is nothing. A is going to make mashed potatoes, someone else might make a burger and they are hoping Mv will whip up something crazy.

Di and K agreeing that they have to be prepared for the worst next week but lets not think about that. (listening to them eat makes me hungry, I am so impressionable!)

Di wants to play charades tonite and do impressions of them. Di doing Ja impression Oh HollyÖ K says Di should parade Dw into the HOH room at bedtime. Di says no sex because she doesnít want it on national tv becaue they will show it.

Di says Dw could change positions in the house now if he wanted to. She is going to talk to him about it. K says as much as he works out with them, she doesnít think they arenít the same personality type as them. Di says she knows heís not. K thinks he is much deeper than them. Di says Dw is so much higher class than the other boys.

K wants Di to parade a huge beer out to the HT tonite. She had wanted to bring a beer to the Nom ceremony but couldnít get it open because she needed a bottle opener.

Di thinks the next HOH will be a mental comp and Sc ďis going downĒ and K agrees. K thinks CB and Sc have a very tight alliance. K thinks Sc would put up CB but CB would not put up SC.

Feed timed out. Posting, 9:45pm est.

Not over yet.....
    Since the very talented (seriously!) catinptoy has 1&2 Iíll take 3&4.
    (even tho Sc makes me want to hit myself in the head repeatedly)

BY: Mv says they donít give you a lot of shit in the HOH suite considering all you got to go thru to get it. Itís cool to have immunity. A pretty much has immunity. The pictures are cool but its only 2.

Sc mentions the jury when not slurping his cereal.
    Mv says if it came down to brass tacks and it was Sc and CB, it would be CB. Sc says CB needs it more, dude cant even speak English, he gotta be poor.
    Mv says, Hey Dawg, you can believe that sad story if you want to.

Sc: cuz if he is poor, and he is the way he is, hell I can do something great for somebody.

Sc chokes on his cereal. SLURRRRRRRP!

Nak yells to Sc that he is putting too much food in his mouth at one time.
    MV says always. No wonder, people are afraid its gonna be taken away from them.
    MV: Ja was eating like he was in prison!
    Nak: I shoved 3 pieces of melon in my mouth.

Nak: You stil going nuts savage?
    Mv: Savage she asked you something.
    Nak asks again.
    Mv: Savage she asked you something
    Sc : Iím eating my cereal.
    Nak asks a 3rd time.
    They laugh.

F3/4 move inside house. Sc AT THE MIRROR!!!!! Shaving, singing to himself. K passes thru.

CLBr. Di talking to Dw. Tells Dw that she and W were just talking about Dw. Dw wants to know what they were talking about. Tells him itís just about funny conversations theyíve had. Dw says he is getting organized, they tease each other about him having to move out as she moves into the HOH.

Nak joins Dw in the CLBr. Dw is trying to hang his M flag on the wall. Nak offered him medical tape to hang it

Nak says that BB took her eearring away because they thought it was like a weapon.
    Dw and Nak move to kitchen with Mv and K and A. Mv is cooking.

Quick post and Iíll keep on typing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast