+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

eny
    FORT Fogey
    When they started the whole horses group I couldn't help but think of last yeras horses ass group that fell apart. I'm glad this one lokks like it's going to too.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's show, I can't wait to see who she put's up. I'm still hoping that she nominates Scott and Jase to avoid them both being saved by POV. I never realized how hardcore Diane was, she knew she needed HOH and wasn't giving up regardless of the others trying to distract her.

Eny, I love your av and the comment above it!

Quote Originally Posted by dleathers
    When they do the nominations tonight, I figure they block them out but after can you figure out who got nominated through watching the live feeds?
    Yep, our awesome live feed reporters watch the picture wall for missing keys, and listen in the conversations to tell the rest of us who got nominated. AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

the only thing i miss about holly being gone is that we don't get to see diane put holly and jase on the block against each other.

oh well, scott and jase should be just as interesting.

WAY TO GO DIANE!!!!!
    (now, just don't blow it!!!)

Last night after Diane won, she made a comment to Jase that was like "I told you I could hang with the guys" and he agreed in a tone that I thought was pretty genuine. I don't know if that's any indication that she could be switching sides but I hope not. And who knows if she was being truthful or not when she told Jase that he'd be happy with who was nominated if she won HoH.

I think her and Nakomis have a pretty tight alliance going, or at least a strong friendship. If Diane switched I don't think she'd switch on Nakomis and Nakomis would probably go with the guys although looking diplomatic while doing it I'm sure.

I don't think Diane is that stupid to not nominate Scott and Jase, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. She does NOT like those two. Smart girl, that Diane.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    bah, sleep deprivation will make them cranky and ornery... makes for good tv.

Wake 'em up!!!
    I think this is the laziest BB yet. Didn't Jase once say to Holly: We need to save our strength for the competitions.

This isn't Survivor- you have a fridge full of food...

Woo Hoo! Can I just say how AWESOME it is to turn the feeds on and see W, A, D & N in the HOH room????? Weird, but great.

Where is Karen? Is she in on the discussion or out with the guys?

a big thanks to pixelated for the first transcripts of the day!!!

looks like a, n, w, and HOH di all agree that it has to be scott and jase!!!

+ Reply to Thread