+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Wouldn't that be great.

How long did they last (how much time did they stay on that thingy)?

I believe it was around 9 hours.....

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I know! I cannot tell you how happy I am that Jase did NOT win and that Diane won. They can't stand her so it's a big shove in their faces that she got it. Now she just has to put up Scott and Jase and life will be good.

one of the more entertaining moments of the night was when j and di were trying to reason with each other and they got into ANOTHER arguement about 'that night' when jase lied and said she pointed out her alliance.

even when they try to be civil to each other they end up yelling at each other. i hope she does not give into pressure and do something silly like NOT put scott and jase against each other...either scott or jase should be gone by this time next week!!! and to watch them working against each other...this should be a great week of BB.

I've got to hand it to CBS. I have come to hate Jase and Scott so much that I'm giddy with glee this morning. I don't know if they were engineering it this way, but I'm drawn in and loving the results this week.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I've got to hand it to CBS. I have come to hate Jase and Scott so much that I'm giddy with glee this morning. I don't know if they were engineering it this way, but I'm drawn in and loving the results this week.
    Are you sure it's glee and not lack of sleep that is making you giddy hepcat? I'm giddy myself and I didn't stay up last night. Now let's hope Diane doesn't blow this.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Me too, Hep. I am SO STOKED.

I am a giddy kitty as well, Hepcat! I am SO glad that Diane won.....I detest Jase the most, with Scott a very close second. OOOH how I hope she nominates both of them for eviction.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Well, I think that lady has what it takes to put up Js and Sc. This week is going to be good!

hepcat, I totally agree.

When they do the nominations tonight, I figure they block them out but after can you figure out who got nominated through watching the live feeds?
    d. leathers

+ Reply to Thread