+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffsea
    Realitychick - I would totally be surprised if she doesn't nominate Scott and Jase - she can't stand them. I wonder what the twists were and what happened with the envelopes. I can't wade through the 17 pages of talk so I guess I will wait until Saturday to get the rest of the info!
    See if she is smart she will do that. But I wonder how much influence Drew will put on her about putting up Marvin and Scott/Jase. Or someone different. There was talk that if Diane was made HOH she would put two girls up and then one of them getting the veto and putting Scott/Jase up. I don't know. But I don't trust her. I think she will screw over someone in the "good" alliance. All depends cause what if 3 of the horsemen convice Drew to influence Diane to nominate someone else.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    Im SOOO glad someone other than the 4 assmen won
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

Right after I posted that I thought of the drew influence too - Are we twins??? Just kidding. You're right she will probably screw it up but here's hoping she doesn't!!!

Right after I posted that I thought of the drew influence too - Are we twins??? Just kidding. You're right she will probably screw it up but here's hoping she doesn't!!!
    Hahaha. Diane comes off very wishy washy to me. I think her decision who to nominate will be more on who promises her safety down the line. But then in this game you're never safe, no matter who tells you that.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I am glad to see that she realized that this was the only way she was staying in the game and hopefully she doesn't go back in "think" too much about it so she makes a huge mistake!!! Hopefully she is smarter than I give her credit for - hey - she did make it this far!

Does anyone know where Drew is sleeping right now?
    I can't tell by the feeds who is in HOH.

Realitychick - I would totally be surprised if she doesn't nominate Scott and Jase - she can't stand them. I wonder what the twists were and what happened with the envelopes. I can't wade through the 17 pages of talk so I guess I will wait until Saturday to get the rest of the info!
    ______________________________ ________________

There were ten envelopes and the first five people had to pick one and that was their food for the week. No twist really.

FORT Regular
    No twist at all. Boo-urns. I don't even see how that was a food 'competition', unless some of the envelopes said PB&J and no one drew them. I hope they do another endurance challenge at the end with an actual twist...remember jason and danielle on those little rafts in the pool, holding onto the key? there was lightning and rain and all that. Made for some cool TV too.

The Twists

The only things that happened that I would consider a "twist" was at the 4 hour mark, the HG were only allowed to use one hand on their button - could not switch arms/hands. Then at the 7 1/2 hour mark, they were not allowed to lift their feet off of the platform and keep them firmly planted at all times. I believe this may be the twists they were referring to but not sure. I hope that kinda helps.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-30-2004 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Does anyone know where Drew is sleeping right now?
    I can't tell by the feeds who is in HOH.
    I think with A just sleep
    that was last night though

+ Reply to Thread