+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

I think that is Will's pig with the eyeshadow and everything.

To answer Nervousing's question earlier, there was an incident last night with Drew stripping off (I think he was in the shower) and putting a towel around him (at first all around his body, like a woman would), and I think he put on H's hat and went outside (or maybe Nk stuck it on him). Either way, some people yelled to Jase--"Ooooh, Jase, there's Holly!" Jase said it was sad that was all that they could come up with to try to get him off the podium.
    At this point, it was about 8 hours into this and they were all exhausted. But Drew ran right back inside with the hat and put it up. I don't think anything bad happened with the hat. The running gag earlier was that they were all talking smack to each other when all of them were still standing at the beginning of the comp., and someone said maybe they will bring Holly out here and you'll just have to jump down and give her a hug! Jase then said "Only because I miss her so much!" or something like that. So the seed was planted early with the gag that Holly was there, and Drew wore the hat and that was supposed to carry on with that gag. That's why Drew was wearing that hat. I didn't report on it then because I didn't see it well and I didn't know for sure if Dw put it on his head or if Nk did, etc. and I didn't have enough details to put it in the transcription thread. I'm glad you brought it up here, though, because I had forgotten about it.

Stuff that happened during the competition was weird because the four cameras were focused exclusively on the participants. The last two hours, it was two cameras on feet and one each on Diane and Jase. So you could hear people around but not see them.

Right now are you watching feed 4, Catnip? (or anyone else?) The camera man is walking around the yard, mostly getting the pigs but he also peeked in the windows of the house. The hamsters are on lockdown inside.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Have you ever known a man to take so many damn baths???? Jase is in there AGAIN....he better come out of the closet already! I swear , just a few minutes ago it showed him in the bath & when a GUY walked in he picked up a sponge or bottle , something, & in a way FLIRTS. ANYONE out there feel me?

OMG! I was semi- listening, BUT I heard Jase ( while in tub with others in room ) ...something about " IN THE BUTT" !!!! OK, I luv my gay friends & all is cool with me , I just find it hysterical that the poor guy is suffering in the closet. He NEEDS to put it all on the table & open the door already! ANYONE else feel me here?

I'm so happy that Diane nominated Jase and Scott, finally the show is heating up. It's about time someone nominated those 2, I bet that brought them back down to earth as they thought they were going to win everything. I hope that neither wins POV but one of them will probably win it and save themselves. As long as one of them leaves I'm happy!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    To answer Nervousing's question earlier, there was an incident last night with Drew stripping off (I think he was in the shower) and putting a towel around him (at first all around his body, like a woman would), and I think he put on H's hat and went outside (or maybe Nk stuck it on him). Either way, some people yelled to Jase--"Ooooh, Jase, there's Holly!" Jase said it was sad that was all that they could come up with to try to get him off the podium.
    At this point, it was about 8 hours into this and they were all exhausted. But Drew ran right back inside with the hat and put it up. I don't think anything bad happened with the hat. The running gag earlier was that they were all talking smack to each other when all of them were still standing at the beginning of the comp., and someone said maybe they will bring Holly out here and you'll just have to jump down and give her a hug! Jase then said "Only because I miss her so much!" or something like that. So the seed was planted early with the gag that Holly was there, and Drew wore the hat and that was supposed to carry on with that gag. That's why Drew was wearing that hat. I didn't report on it then because I didn't see it well and I didn't know for sure if Dw put it on his head or if Nk did, etc. and I didn't have enough details to put it in the transcription thread. I'm glad you brought it up here, though, because I had forgotten about it.
    Thanks, Catniptoy.
    Many thanks to you and all those who are transcribing on the Transcripts thread.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    yeah, definitely jase and scott.

What does scott have on his arms, rubber bands???
    SCOTT JUST DOES THAT TOO SHOW OFF HIS MUSCLES, I'LL ADMIT HE'S GREAT LOOKING BUT HIS COCKY-ASS ATTITUDE TOTALLY RUINS HIM.
    Jaime

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    scott pls do not obstruct the microphone. ha ha ha

jase lives! Jase pls put on your microphone. Jase pls go to the diary room.

bath time. they have the curtains drawn on the tub, CB adn Sc.

I find the 2 guys in the tub thing weird.
    Jaime

+ Reply to Thread