Closed Thread

Thread: Call me an old misery, but.......

Call me an old misery, but.......

....... the Lisa/Eric "romance" drives me mad.

She knew the guy four weeks, yet she acts as though they are life long partners seperated by the war.
    She received word from the military that he was MIA and after waiting alone for 10 years she's finally going to see him again.

Jeez

Spot on, Fluff, as always. My thoughts exactly.

Call me a cynic, but I doubt the internet chat dude was even Eric at all. Yeah, CBS probably made absolutely sure that it really was him, but what is up with Mr. Playa turning into Mr. Sappy Romance? Doesn't ring true...unless he didn't really get any in the house. Then it's unfinished business and completely in character.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I really hesitated before posting last night as I thought everyone would think I was being really mean.
    My god, it's driving me crazy.

She lives in California, he lives in Connecticutt, they were only "together" for four weeks - a classic case of absense making the heart grow fonder.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    No I think you are right Fluff. I mean, you would think this was the romance of the decade...

I hope it works out for them...it would be great if it did. I don't see it, but yeah, let's stop with the drama!

Makes me especially angry as I saw footage of American soldiers coming home from Afghanistan last night that had been gone for a year (and they were coming home to their family...wives, babies that had been born while they were gone, etc...)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Fluff, couple all that with the fact that she spent the second night in the house with Roddy, and you just have to wonder.
    Even in my wildest days I wouldn't have hopped into bed with a stranger on night two....on TV no less :

Oh well, I still won't mind if she wins
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly Cali.
    I think she went into the house looking to hook up to be honest.
    The difference between Roddy and Eric is chasmic.
    Roddy is clearly the most book smart and intelligent person in the house, whereas Eric was pretty much dumb as a stump.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Or as we say around these here parts : Dumber than dirt!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Closed Thread