+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

eny
    FORT Fogey

7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashy_Mcflash
    Sorry...yeah, they voted Mega off (it's been a while). There was a lot of controversy with him though because he ended up being a member of the Black Panthers and then they let him back on later in the season to give someone - a guy - a massage (yeah, I didn't understand it either).
    Yeah that was when America voted, and they let mega back in to give the one legged guy the massage (mega's job was a massage therapist). And the one legged guy Eddie won the whole thing. Season one they were new and working out the bugs. By the way, is it me or is Julie Chin just as hot as she was in season one.
    Well today is the big day, if the 4H actally pulled the wool over our and everbody else eyes and just pretended to vote Holly out, and actually vote A/N out, man I give them super props, I hate them but if they did that, they are playing the game like solders. on the other hand, I don't think Ja/SC/or CB got the brain power together to pull that off without us on the feeds knowing.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Does anyone know exactly what happened the other night?

I have been reading all of the live feed transcripts but a couple of nights ago after the POV when Nk took herself off the block and Drew nominated Adria, there seems to have been a time lapse of what really happened to change the 4H minds on who to vote out. Someone had posted about Adria trying to talk to Scott and some of the others about insuring their safety to get them to vote out Holly and then it went to Scott saying that he had thought it out 2 weeks ahead and Adria was gone. So I assumed Adria would be voted out. THEN, they were watching the spycam and saw Holly and Jase in the hammock and gave Jase a hard time about it and that is all I really got out of the transcripts. THEN someone posted that what Drew said must have really hit home with the other 4H because it looked like they were voting Holly out. THEN someone posted something about another confrontation between Scott and Jase over Holly and that was the reason that Adria would NOW be staying and Holly would leave. MY QUESTION IS - WHAT HAPPENED??? Did anyone see the actual events that led up to the 4H changing their minds and what was said? Was Holly confronted? Was there a fight? I just feel like I have "missed" something. Can anyone give me the juicy details on what actually happened and what Drew said to change their minds? Thanks - and special thanks to the transcribers!!! I would get the live feeds but my husband would kill me since I would be locked in my room for 3 months - I really appreciate those of you that keep us "clued in" to what is "really" going on in that house unlike what we see on TV - totally different story - I NEVER knew that so much happened in the house until this season - this is my first season to read the live transcripts. Thanks to all of you for taking care of those of us that cannot get the live feeds!!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-29-2004 at 12:49 PM.

I think the key point happened Tuesday night. Drew's whole reasoning for putting up Holly was that she's driving a wedge between Scott and Jase. As you know, the rest of his alliance came down hard on Drew for putting up someone whose vote they knew they controlled. All week the "good" (their own term) people worked on Drew but he didn't want to cross his alliance. But on Tuesday, Cowboy, Drew and Scott were watching the HOH secret spy cam and saw Jase and Holly in the backyard. They were alone, and Holly ran across the lawn and gave Jase a kiss - shocking Drew and Scott, because according to Jase they hadn't kissed yet. Cowboy had caught them previously, so he already knew they were more than just cuddly. Here's a clip from the 7/27 thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy, A Transcribing Goddess
    Sc is still grossed out that Ja picks up any cup and drinks out of it.
    They say that Ja is standing there, waiting for H to come out.
    Ja and H kiss. They all yell, "Oh, sh*t!" Dw says that he is so p---y whipped now." Dw thinks they have probably kissed before.
    Dw: That was a hardcore, I love you kiss.
    Sc; Right after the roast beef sandwich!
    Dw: And the dirty water! Wow, man, Wow!
    Sc: Yeah, I'm kinda like...and she told me today that it has to be the right moment and it wasn't going to happen until....
    Dw: Yeah, and the right moment was right after the roast beef? That was a we've done it before kiss.
    (Sc seems taken about now)
    Sc says that if Ja comes in they will say "You bast---d!"
    Late that night the 4H met to discuss it - unfortunately, I was in bed. I don't think anyone was up that late to transcribe it, but the upshot is that they agreed Holly has to go. I did catch Drew telling Marvin about the kiss before this conversation, so I think Drew had reached a breaking point with his alliance. It looks like he got the others to agree, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

butterflygirl, I'm not sure about Sunday night, everything has flipped back and forth so many times I get confused. But my understanding (and from A saying she "laid low for awhile) was that Sunday was not as eventful as the last few days as far as swinging votes. From my viewing and reading the transcripts the biggest change happened Tuesday-Wednesday.

Thanks Hepcat!!! TUESDAY NIGHT - when I was posting, I could not remember which night all of that stuff happened with the "SPYCAM" and the "KISS" - But yes, if anyone has any details of what actually happened late Tues. night that changed everyone's minds, I would appreciate the response. There "apparently" was a confrontation between Scott and Jase and then Drew made a decision to change the vote but no real details where I can piece it all together - I would love to know what ACTUALLY happened but if no one was up that late - I completely understand!!! Thanks Hepcat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    butterflygirl, I'm not sure about Sunday night, everything has flipped back and forth so many times I get confused. But my understanding (and from A saying she "laid low for awhile) was that Sunday was not as eventful as the last few days as far as swinging votes. From my viewing and reading the transcripts the biggest change happened Tuesday-Wednesday.

Thanks Topcat - that is what I meant - Tues to Wed - I could not remember the actual days in my first post. Thanks Topcat!!!!

FORT Regular
    Hepcat caught this early Wednesday morning:

This is a few minutes later, when only Sc and Dw in the HOH room:

Dw: they arethe strongest alliance in this house right now
    Sc who?
    Dw Ho and Ja
    Sc what are you talking about dude
    Dw didn't you see everytime someone brings up taking her out Ja jumps down your throat
    Sc he freaks out because I asked holly if they kissed?

Sc people always try to make me look stupid.
    Dw yeah.
    Sc let's read the bible. I love this thing.

I think this was the point where it was clear that the 3 of the 4 horseman were fighting for Jase's #2 spot with Holly.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    By the way, is it me or is Julie Chin just as hot as she was in season one.
    There was one season, maybe 3, where she wasn't hot at all...she was incredibly skinny and her head looked way too big for her body, like Mary-Kate Olsen at the height of her coke addiction/eating disorder.

Julie looks good in this season though, and the way she subtly abuses the HG's? SEXY.

butterflygirl and i guess anyone else who is interested, here is a link for the streaming audio of that particular conversation between 4H and Marvin, when they confront Jase and Drew grows some and they decide and seal the deal to vote out Holly rather than Adria

http://www.mortystv.com/cgi-bin/media/stream.cgi?bb5a51

hope it is okay to post that, it is streaming audio and lasts about 30 minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast