+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    I guess BB couldn't find a Univ of Okla PhD in microbology who happens to talk funny, loves NASCAR, and listens to Tim McGraw to represent the mighty underbelly of the Midwest.
    Hey, Hey Hey...leave my Nascar alone!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    She had a little toy in the HT with her that she talked to about Jase and the toy told her to forgive Jase. Holly says she will be watching Jase IF she is evicted, and if he talks and flirts with DI they are done.
    For anyone who watches the soap opera, Days of our Lives, this looks strangely similar to the storyline of crazy Jan who has hunky Shawn locked up in a cage. She is trying to convince him that he loves her and not someone else. She gets really loony whenever he mentions his girlfriend's name. She also has a doll that she talks to.

The only difference is on BB they are all in the cage together.

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

Sheesh... Jase spends wayyyyy more time in the mirror than any woman I know! Anyone find it a little creepy when Scott started telling Jase that he looks 'solid' today, best he's ever seen him? :stupid

I'm really looking forward to tonight. I'm 99% sure H is gone (nothing is ever 100% in reality TV land). I'm really excited to see Holly's after interview w/ Julie. We'll finally see if she really is from outer space, or if it's all been an act.

AND...on the off chance that A does leave, at least we get to see what happens with the twin reveal!

Does anyone else find it strange that an hour and a half before air time and the GUYS are hogging ALL the mirrors in the WC? The girls are nowhere to be found! As a matter of fact, in the 4-5 days since I've had the feeds, I honestly can't remember seeing anyone other than the guys in that mirror above the sink! Ugh...

Would the twin reveal be this week...if A/N is not voted off? Also...is anyone else finding this site to be really slow in loading. I have broadband...and its still moving slow. Perhaps the number of people on here is causing it...???
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Also...is anyone else finding this site to be really slow in loading. I have broadband...and its still moving slow. Perhaps the number of people on here is causing it...???
    I've also noticed it's been a little slow today , and was thinking it was probably the number of people on the site. In fact, around 10:30 this morning (west coast time), I couldn't even get on . I think everyone is here waiting in anticipation for tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I can't wait for tonight. I just thought I'd share with y'all my happy dance
    OMG I just love the picture, I think that will be my new wall paper or screen saver (with your permision of course) please please....
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I can't wait for tonight. I just thought I'd share with y'all my happy dance
    I can't wait either! Tonight's episode will be interesting. I REALLY hope either one of the girls or Will take the HOH title tonight. I prefer either Nakomis or Will to win.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

I don't know about anyone else, but this has been the slowest hour! 8 o'clock can get here anytime now, so we can see who gets the boot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    I don't know about anyone else, but this has been the slowest hour! 8 o'clock can get here anytime now, so we can see who gets the boot tonight.
    Just think about us West Coasters, we still have 3 1/2 hours to showtime.

+ Reply to Thread