+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Cowboy is an out-of-work security guard whose specialty, according to his own description in the house last night, is "shrinkage control." No, that is no the handling Scott's private parts after seeing Holly and Jase in bed together (Will's job of choice), but rather is in the genre of looking for shoplifters in a department store or keeping watch over stock in a warehouse. I guess BB couldn't find a Univ of Okla PhD in microbology who happens to talk funny, loves NASCAR, and listens to Tim McGraw to represent the mighty underbelly of the Midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by SassySpokane
    Js and Mv talking in cloud room, just about nothing and then Jase says "wonder if BB tried to get professional actors and worked it out with one of us, say you (meaning Marvin) and would switch the two of you out. And like the actor would try to act like you and then you would switch out and continue to be you."

Oh man if Jase only knew.

It will be so hysterical when Natalie enters the house - I cannot wait for the them to tell Jase to DO HIS MATH - but at the same time, worried that Adria and Natalie will be out since everyone will probably feel betrayed. If her side is "SMART", they will be happy they have another vote on their side and protect both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    Cowboy is an out-of-work security guard whose specialty, according to his own description in the house last night, is "shrinkage control." No, that is no the handling Scott's private parts after seeing Holly and Jase in bed together (Will's job of choice), but rather is in the genre of looking for shoplifters in a department store or keeping watch over stock in a warehouse. I guess BB couldn't find a Univ of Okla PhD in microbology who happens to talk funny, loves NASCAR, and listens to Tim McGraw to represent the mighty underbelly of the Midwest.

Cryboy might talk funny, love NASCAR, or listen to Tim McGraw - none of those things are anything to despise about someone - he was likeable when he first came into the house, now he is JUST A "SCOTT WANNABE". It will be easy to see him leave out the door along with Scott and Jase.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I can't wait for tonight. I just thought I'd share with y'all my happy dance
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 07-29-2004 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks Pixelated, for that link to that conversation! It was great listening to Drew FINALLY stand up to Jase, I loved it!

I'm so sick of hearing Jase say 'I'm 28, I'm 28, I'm 28". My grandmother will be 92 next month and has less wrinkles than him.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

oh suncat.. ya know i have heard the houseguests, i know for sure Will anyhow, talk about the wrinkles around Jase's eyes and on his face, either he has spent WAY way too much time in the sun or he really is older than 28. I didn't think the wrinkles started showing til after 30ish anyhow...

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    She had a little toy in the HT with her that she talked to about Jase and the toy told her to forgive Jase.
    :rolleyes This just has to be staged. No one without severe developmental disabilities would actually do something like that.

jasmar, she did this question and answer conversation with the rubber ducky(?) over and over while Jase starred.
    This must follow along with the mannequin theme in her normal (?) life.

Maybe I'll actually watch tonight, to see how this all plays out. Or maybe I'll just read the East-Coasters' comments to find out whether there's reason to tune in - any good reactions, etc.

C'mon, Jasmar, you know you want to. We just have to watch the live eviction now. If Holly goes, I can't wait to see her face. If A goes, it will be worth it to see the twins revealed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread