+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

I can't remember which night it was that BB called the 4H separately into the DR. Both Sc and Ja made comments after they came out that BB was not happy with them It would not surprise me that Dr had a change of heart based upon some persistent line of questioning by BB that made him think he was not going in the direction the producers wanted. Likewise, Sc seemed to change completely after that DT session. I smell a fix, but it's a fine one if H goes tonight (predict: Holly Michele King, aka Molly Michele, departs on a vote of 6-2.

Pixelated 30 min. Tape of Santa Monica Van Boys

I will be shocked if this was not a "real" conversation since they included Marvin in on it - seems like if they really were not going to vote out Holly they would not have Marvin in on it. I give MAJOR PROPS to Drew for finally standing up to Jase as well, he made only one mistake - did you hear him say it was the 4 of them and Marvin corrected him and said "FIVE!" - Drew almost messed up but I "think" he recovered.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    (mega's job was a massage therapist)...Season one they were new and working out the bugs.
    I didn't know he was a massage therapist...that makes much more sense.

Talk about bugs...remember George the Chicken Man? That guy was seriously losing his mind more and more every episode. I'd be curious to wonder how many people he killed after he got evicted.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    (mega's job was a massage therapist)...Season one they were new and working out the bugs.
    I didn't know he was a massage therapist...that makes much more sense.

Talk about bugs...remember George the Chicken Man? That guy was seriously losing his mind more and more every episode. I'd be curious to know how many people he killed after he got evicted.

Cowboy is being especially rude today. He made comments to DI about Drew and her in front of the others that were gross.( Not PG enough to repeat on this site). Holly still doesn't know for sure she is going. They are cleaning the house, except for Jase and Scott who are doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Cowboy is being especially rude today. He made comments to DI about Drew and her in front of the others that were gross.( Not PG enough to repeat on this site). Holly still doesn't know for sure she is going. They are cleaning the house, except for Jase and Scott who are doing nothing.

What has happened to Cowboy???? He seemed like such a NICE person when he first came into the house and now he is just as disgusting as the other Horses@sses. I am really disappointed in him and ready to see him leave as well - he whines almost as much as Holly - what a wuss. He does not even deserve the name "Cowboy" - I will stick to calling him the other name that others have given him "CRYBOY" - Can he go home tonight too, please!!!!!!!!!!!! Get both whiners out of the house immediately!!!

Thanks so much for that link, pixelated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Butterflygirl, Cryboy should be the next to leave. He does nothing but follow Scott around like a dog, at least Holly is trying to play her game. I was so happy when Jen realised what a follower Cryboy is, I'd love it if she was the one to nominate him, his reaction would be priceless!

Js and Mv talking in cloud room, just about nothing and then Jase says "wonder if BB tried to get professional actors and worked it out with one of us, say you (meaning Marvin) and would switch the two of you out. And like the actor would try to act like you and then you would switch out and continue to be you."

Oh man if Jase only knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I agree Butterflygirl, Cryboy should be the next to leave. He does nothing but follow Scott around like a dog, at least Holly is trying to play her game. I was so happy when Jen realised what a follower Cryboy is, I'd love it if she was the one to nominate him, his reaction would be priceless!

Agreed!!!! Remember someone asking NK if she was sure that Cryboy was really her half brother and NK said, "Unfortunately it WAS my Dad's signature on the letter". I thought I was going to die when she said that - Go NK!!!!

+ Reply to Thread