+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

I don't know why the 4H have been so blind to the goings on of Holly and Jase.(Cowboy knows everything due to his middle of the night prowling) He isn't talking yet. Probably will once Holly is gone.
    What do the 4H think they are doing??? The kiss at the counter was the one that set Scott off. Holly flirts with him whenever she can and he was kidding himself into thinking she likes him as a possible boyfriend.

Holly and Jase had another tiff last night, she in the HT and him on the edge, she accused him of going after DI because he spoke to her. Holly hates DI therefore Jase should not embarrass Holly by talking to her. Jase reminded Holly that he is still playing the game. The usual back and forth argument about Scott being just her friend as Jase used her flirting with Scott as a defense.
    She had a little toy in the HT with her that she talked to about Jase and the toy told her to forgive Jase. Holly says she will be watching Jase IF she is evicted, and if he talks and flirts with DI they are done.

The camera man/woman got tried of listening to this total nonsense and went to the kitchen.
    Drew and Di slept together last night. Lots of kissing (you could hear the slurping) and tossing around. I went to bed.

Thanks, Pixel! I'm listening right now. Scott is as lucid and sensible as I've ever heard him.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Flashy_Mcflash

Julie looks good in this season though, and the way she subtly abuses the HG's? SEXY.

Now, THAT'S laugh-out-loud funny, Flash .... albeit in a twisted way!
    Be an Organ Donor: Share your Life. Share your Decision.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated
    butterflygirl and i guess anyone else who is interested, here is a link for the streaming audio of that particular conversation between 4H and Marvin, when they confront Jase and Drew grows some and they decide and seal the deal to vote out Holly rather than Adria

http://www.mortystv.com/cgi-bin/media/stream.cgi?bb5a51

hope it is okay to post that, it is streaming audio and lasts about 30 minutes

Thanks Pixelated!!!! That conversation helped me out a lot!!! Thanks again!!!! I AGREE with Hepcat, Scott actually seems to be talking with a little bit of a brain in this conversation!!!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-29-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I don't know why the 4H have been so blind to the goings on of Holly and Jase.(Cowboy knows everything due to his middle of the night prowling) He isn't talking yet. Probably will once Holly is gone.
    What do the 4H think they are doing??? The kiss at the counter was the one that set Scott off. Holly flirts with him whenever she can and he was kidding himself into thinking she likes him as a possible boyfriend.

Holly and Jase had another tiff last night, she in the HT and him on the edge, she accused him of going after DI because he spoke to her. Holly hates DI therefore Jase should not embarrass Holly by talking to her. Jase reminded Holly that he is still playing the game. The usual back and forth argument about Scott being just her friend as Jase used her flirting with Scott as a defense.
    She had a little toy in the HT with her that she talked to about Jase and the toy told her to forgive Jase. Holly says she will be watching Jase IF she is evicted, and if he talks and flirts with DI they are done.

The camera man/woman got tried of listening to this total nonsense and went to the kitchen.
    Drew and Di slept together last night. Lots of kissing (you could hear the slurping) and tossing around. I went to bed.

Thanks Noreen!!!! I cannot stand Holly and just hearing all of this crap about her accusing him of liking Di and he cannot talk to her blah, blah, blah, will make it that much sweeter tonight when her butt walks out that door!!!! I cannot stand her - I don't feel sorry for her at all - she claims to be such a sweet and great person, but NO ONE LIKES HER - she keeps saying her cats miss her - yeh, RIGHT!!!! They are probably glad the wicked witch is gone! Please let everything work the way it is supposed to and Holly walks out that door tonight!!!!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Thanks, Pixel! I'm listening right now. Scott is as lucid and sensible as I've ever heard him.

This sounds like a normal, regular, high school conversation. I'm proud of Scott - I didn't know that he could deal with people past the junior high level.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated
    butterflygirl and i guess anyone else who is interested, here is a link for the streaming audio of that particular conversation between 4H and Marvin, when they confront Jase and Drew grows some and they decide and seal the deal to vote out Holly rather than Adria

http://www.mortystv.com/cgi-bin/media/stream.cgi?bb5a51

hope it is okay to post that, it is streaming audio and lasts about 30 minutes
    OMG!!!!! Thanks pixelated!!!!!! That was awesome!!

1. I was surprised also about how intelligent Sc's arguments were; he gained a 1/2 point back in my book

2. Mega props to Dw for telling Ja to "F*ck off, I have the balls to make my decision!" That was the turning point of the argument

3. Cb sounded like a hurt little school boy whining to Ja: "You never play putt-putt with us anymore"

I highly recommend that everyone devote 30 min of your time to listen to this stream or at least the last 15 min
    Last edited by topcat; 07-29-2004 at 02:20 PM.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    "I've got the balls"

I love how Will and Karen (and now Nakomis) are now the non-threats... I'll laugh my head off when one of them wins HOH

Marvin was hilarious, this is just a good conversation... they're being a little cocky, but hey, they're getting out Holly, so I don't mind. At all.

And if this is all a joke, then they 4H will definitely gain a little respect from me - I just can't believe that, between the 4 of them, they would have enough of a brain to think of something like that.

ya all are welcome!! i tell ya i soo wish i had been up for that meeting.. but I think it happened at like 4 am est, and i was snoozing hard Anyhow I was SO happy to hear Drew finally take a stand, I think he wanted to keep A the whole time and this thing with Jase and Holly really gave him an out to force his opinion, of couse it helped he had the backing of Scott and Marvin on it too. I don't count CB because he is such a patsy but they really did make a lot of sense, especially game wise...

Now think of how they will feel when Natalie gets to come into the game.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    And if this is all a joke, then they 4H will definitely gain a little respect from me - I just can't believe that, between the 4 of them, they would have enough of a brain to think of something like that.

Yeah thats what I said earlier, if they pull this off without even the people watching the feeds knowing and A/N still get voted out, They get so much props for playing the game. But I cant see Ja or CB coming up with a plan to trick everybody including us, maybe Dr or even Sc in a mad scientist sort of way ;-)
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread