+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TCW
    Is it just me, or does it bug others that these HG's talk backwards in regard to the voting. I've even seen it confuse a couple of HG's like the convo with A and the horsemen on Tuesday.

For Holly and others it seems that I'm "giving them a vote" means that they are NOT going to vote to evict them.

We'll have to see. If they are going to do that they better get with A/N and lock down her promise to help them this next week. Otherwise if they cut Holly loose and didn't cut a deal with A/N, they have to win HOH or one of them is gone for sure. Maybe we'll hear some of this deal making this morning.

Yeah but on the other hand, A deal or promise in the BB house is not really a deal sometimes, I think A/N is just doing and saying whatevere she can to get to the point where her sister can get in the house, I would do just what A/N is doing, cry, beg, plead, whatever to stay, then when I get the chance, vote Sc and Ja @ss right out of there. I hope they stick with it and vote Holly's out. But a day in the BB house is like a week, anything can change in 24 hours.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I also think that if Adria doesn't get voted out because they "saved" her, she'll try not to get HOH that week, unless she is the only player remaining from her team. That way she could say that she'll do everything she can to change the HOH's mind, but maybe saying she failed, and then say she'll try to win the veto for them, or anything to ease their mind without actually having to turn on her real alliance.

The 4H welcome A into their group. (HOH room)
    Holly is still clueless...............

This is pretty amazing that A/N's histrionics was able to turn this thing around. I guess only because she was up against someone twice as hysterical and annoying.

Jase is making a HUGE mistake by not making Drew promise that Diane is the next to go. It would only be fair. They already have their "mole" in A ... they don't need Diane anymore.

CB just said something to Drew about it being funny that both of the last two girls to leave the house (including tomorrow) Lori and H are actresses that live in Hollywood.

I had never heard that about Lori. Did I miss something??

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    CB just said something to Drew about it being funny that both of the last two girls to leave the house (including tomorrow) Lori and H are actresses that live in Hollywood.

I had never heard that about Lori. Did I miss something??
    I had never heard that Lori was an actress. Who's CB?

cowboy... Michael

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    cowboy... Michael
    Ok sorry blonde moment.

I thought Lori was a yoga instructor, I knew she had done some modeling but I never knew she was an actress!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast