+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

my feeds have been absolutely horrible today but it is amazing how they have all totally changed their tune after Drew stood up to them last night.. they are all about taking Holly out now.. and even more amazing, how it seems the producers didn't even have to intervene on this... hehehehe.... or did they? lol

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated
    fanatic.. she ate some of HOH food while she on pbj, and she wasnt HOH, i think Justin was
    Thanks for the info.

and even more amazing, how it seems the producers didn't even have to intervene on this... hehehehe.... or did they? lol
    Yeah it will be interesting if Ho leaves and the A/N twin cover-up is revealed later. Mv will probably blow a gasket with all the conspiracy theories he has running through his mind. He'll be wondering why everyone was so quick to change their tune after Ho was suppose to be a safe lock.

Marvin probably won't be the only one to blow a gasket on this one I am sure... but the thought of not having to listen to Holly [even as amusing as she can be from time to time] on the feeds sounds SO wonderful to me!!

I think I heard nobody was called into the DR yesterday.. is that correct?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashy_Mcflash
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but after a certain number of rule violations (depending on severity) they would either kick them out, or put that person on the block.

They obviously have no qualms about booting someone though. This has happened in the past three out of five seasons...Will Mega, whats-his-name with the knife (Justin?), whats-his-name with the chair....of course the last two were because of threats of violence (though 'Justin' probably shouldn't have been kicked out).

What happened with Will Mega?

I think I heard nobody was called into the DR yesterday.. is that correct?
    Well I know they all got called in for a fitting of some sort and BB took their measurements, but I don't think anyone was in the DR for any length of time

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    On Lori being an actress - while she was still in the house, I was watching the feeds, and she said that she's been an extra in a few big Hollywood pictures. If I'm not mistaken, she also said she's an extra in Halle Berry's Catwoman. Then it went to fish.
    Yeah I remember her saying she was a extra in Catwoman...
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    What happened with Will Mega?
    will mega was voted out on season 1 right, then they brought him back later on in the show unknowing to the other HG to gave the dude with one leg a massage right? or am I mixing shows...
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Catwoman?! From the early reviews of this movie, I'm not sure I would admit to being in that movie. It may hurt you chances for future work

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    will mega was voted out on season 1 right, then they brought him back later on in the show unknowing to the other HG to gave the dude with one leg a massage right? or am I mixing shows...
    I think Will Mega was the one who won it all in Season 2 and Eddie (one-leg) won it in Season 1, right?

+ Reply to Thread