+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

I think the last person just got pulled in for voting. It's over.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    well if something changes the 4H mind again it has to happen soon, the eviction vote is sometime this morning (according to the schedule). And its already 11:30am BB time, so the vote has either already happened or about to.
    I have both fingers crossed that she doesn't figure it out until tomorrow. I am going to be DYING when I see her face after Julie says "Holly, you are evicted". Somehow I think Jase will let it slip, but then again, maybe he'd go for a few last "cuddles" before his woman gets kicked to the curb.

Those evictions are the best, when the nominee is the only one who doesn't know they're leaving (i.e Marcellus).

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Can someone explain the "penalty Points" to me? I've read that a couple times today and I don't remember them from other seasons.

FORT Regular
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but after a certain number of rule violations (depending on severity) they would either kick them out, or put that person on the block.

They obviously have no qualms about booting someone though. This has happened in the past three out of five seasons...Will Mega, whats-his-name with the knife (Justin?), whats-his-name with the chair....of course the last two were because of threats of violence (though 'Justin' probably shouldn't have been kicked out).

I've only heard a little bit here and there about these "penalty points". Evidently you can get them when you break certain BB rules. Someone said Dana got a point last season for eating something other than PBJ. Then another mention was made about not giving "shout-outs" to friends and family at home. Another mention was made of discussing how they voted...that's about all I have heard of it. I'd definitely like to know more...

On Lori being an actress - while she was still in the house, I was watching the feeds, and she said that she's been an extra in a few big Hollywood pictures. If I'm not mistaken, she also said she's an extra in Halle Berry's Catwoman. Then it went to fish.

I don't remember the Dana incident, where did she get food from?

fanatic.. she ate some of HOH food while she on pbj, and she wasnt HOH, i think Justin was

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I've only heard a little bit here and there about these "penalty points". Evidently you can get them when you break certain BB rules. Someone said Dana got a point last season for eating something other than PBJ. Then another mention was made about not giving "shout-outs" to friends and family at home. Another mention was made of discussing how they voted...that's about all I have heard of it. I'd definitely like to know more...
    I'd like to know more too. I have been trying to catch up on the live feed threads today. If someone could take a moment to PM (or post, I'm probably not alone on this) what it is Scott and Jase (and whoever else) have been doing to get these penalty points, I'd be forever grateful.

If A is not voted out on Thurs, I will most likely get the live feeds for myself and will try to do some recapping. I really dont like how this season is going, Scott and Jase calling all the shots (no private convo's?!?!?!) and the others blindly following, not to mention Holly's voice. I cant bring myself to pay to listen to her nails on a chalkboard voice.

anyway, thanks in advance to anyone that can enlighten me!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    I'd like to know more too. I have been trying to catch up on the live feed threads today. If someone could take a moment to PM (or post, I'm probably not alone on this) what it is Scott and Jase (and whoever else) have been doing to get these penalty points, I'd be forever grateful.

I think they were talking about what was said between them and the producers in the diary room.

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread