+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

I can't find anything on the internet about her being an actress, so it might just be CB's mistake.

Di and Nak are talking right now about who they'd put up if they won HOH. Nak would put up Jase and CB and Diane would put up Jase and Scott.

I think Diane's plan is the best because if either Scott or Jase win the veto, the other will still be on the block which will guarantee one of them gone. If they nominate Jase and CB, Scott could win Veto and save Jase so those 2 strong players will be safe. Though I do love Nak for think of putting up CB, he thinks he's got her wrapped around his little finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    This is pretty amazing that A/N's histrionics was able to turn this thing around. I guess only because she was up against someone twice as hysterical and annoying.

Jase is making a HUGE mistake by not making Drew promise that Diane is the next to go. It would only be fair. They already have their "mole" in A ... they don't need Diane anymore.
    Yeah, but do you really think A/N is a mole or just saying what they want to hear until her sister get in the house, I think she is just saying whatever because she know they will put her up again when it looks like its not in there favor, If A//N get HoH next week I think she will put one of the 4H up and Marvin. That way if any of the other 4H get veto, and take there own off, she will just replace with another 4H.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Interesting. I guess Nakomis really isn't too impressed by her newly discovered brother.

Wow, what an amazing turn of events if Ho does leave tomorrow. A's fate seemed to be sealed as of yesterday afternoon, but after the Ja and Ho makeout session last night and the 4H backlash it appears that A pulled the ultimate reversal. I find this hysterical since Ja was going on and on about his great military strategy knowledge and making himself out to be this great leader, then he goes and screws himself by acting like an idiot in front of his fellow 4Hs. Even if A agrees to make promises to the 4H she can always go against them when N enters and say that she never made any promises, it must have been her sister

oops I put this in transcript by mistake, sorry. But I think its corrected now.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    these guys seem much more relaxed and down to earth today. I like this... no arrogance.

the calm before the storm...

Jase is being to calm about Holly leaving, something has to happen to get him on a rampage again before the day is over. Holly will be in his face as soon as she gets a clue and puts it all together. (could take awhile).

Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    Even if A agrees to make promises to the 4H she can always go against them when N enters and say that she never made any promises, it must have been her sister
    I've been thinking about that, too. Since the HG's aren't aware of the switching, or how often it happens, both of the twins have an ultimate scapegoat. "Oh, I never promised that, Adria/Natalie did!" I'm sure they pulled plenty of pranks like that as a kid. And, the other HG's will also never really know when something was in confidence to one or the other, so will have to dig. If A/N does survive to A and N, it should be interesting!

Makes you wonder what would happen if they could find triplets to swap in...

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Jase is being to calm about Holly leaving, something has to happen to get him on a rampage again before the day is over. Holly will be in his face as soon as she gets a clue and puts it all together. (could take awhile).
    well if something changes the 4H mind again it has to happen soon, the eviction vote is sometime this morning (according to the schedule). And its already 11:30am BB time, so the vote has either already happened or about to.

Does anybody know if they've started the DR voting yet? Also, has anybody said how many penalty points they have?

+ Reply to Thread