+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Canada Ranger ---- he did have a girlfriend before coming onto the show but he said in the HOH room a day or so ago that they decided to go their separate ways when he found out he was coming onto the show. Sounded to me like they had broken up for the time being.

Drew and His Girlfriend

I, too, remember somewhere in the live feeds Drew mentioning that he and his "Girlfriend" were taking a break from each other for the summer.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I, too, remember somewhere in the live feeds Drew mentioning that he and his "Girlfriend" were taking a break from each other for the summer.

Ah, I see now. Gotcha.

Reply to Catniptoy's post of 7/29/04 at 4:15am

Thanks for the food for thought, Catniptoy. You provided a fistful of reasons why the houseguests might share more than perhaps they intended. Watching, I get the impression that you would never be unaware that you were never alone, and have assumed somewhat that anything being said is done so for calculated effect, but perhaps they push this to the back of their mind to avoid being too uptight and inhibited. I find it incredible that any houseguest would be able to convince themselves that certain areas were immune to recording. You would think the producers would make it clear that there are no blind or deaf spots in or out of the house.

Your comment about Drew in regards to the HOH room reminds me of a question I have that I never ran across an answer to. Perhaps you, or someone else could enlighten me. When Jase turned over the HOH to Marvin, he decided for whatever reason, as I recall, not to share the fact with Marvin that you could spy on others from within the HOH room. Did Marvin ever discover this capability during his tenure as HOH or afterwards, and if so, were there any ramifications? Thanks in advance.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Did Marvin ever discover this capability during his tenure as HOH or afterwards, and if so, were there any ramifications? Thanks in advance.

Yes, I believe he found out on his own, and on the day Lori was evicted, he showed her.

Thanks, Canada Ranger. I thought at the time that Jase was making a rather risky move, assuming that keeping others in the dark about it wouldn't cost him down the line.

Jase didn't seem to have any consequences for keeping it a secret, though. Marvin mentioned it to him and he just played dumb, like he didn't know about it before then. I don't know if Marvin really bought that or if he decided to let it go.

+ Reply to Thread