+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BB4 or BB5? Which do you like better?

It seems they're looking to "hook up" more people relationship wise etc rather than focusing on getting interesting and more versatile characters to participate in the game... like the "sex sells" kind of theory ... maybe they're thinking more people will get the "Live feed" if there's potential sexual connections or something...

I don't know which one I like better at this point... I think there are some people in this one that are more likable & more interesting than any of the ones from BB4, but then there are a couple of people in BB5 whose annoying appearance far outweighs most of the BB4 crew put together...

If someone grows a backbone & tosses Scott & Jase out of the house then I'll be more likely to vote BB5 as the better one, if they get to ride to the end like Amber & Rob did in Survivor then I'll be upset =)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I went on the CBS website to remind myself about the previous eyars, but I can't find the link to the first Big Brother. Does anybody know what's up with that or have a link to the website?

FORT Fogey
    I think BB4 was better, just because it was entertaining trying to figure out who might be out next... and this season is boring as hell with the cut and dry alliances that seem to be forming, and the morons that just seem to follow their alliance leader like sheep to the slaughter...

I'm really not sure -- I think I'll have to wait until the end to see how this all plays out. Since Aliwhore alone makes me want to say I like this one better! But if Jase or Scott makes it to the end... I may have to change my mind.

I mean, I like the twists a bit better with this one. The X-factor was interesting, but fell a little flat. While the Nakomis/Michael thing was harsh, I do like the twin-switching more and more as time goes on. And I like how veto's done. Too often in the past, it ended up with someone who didn't want anything to do with rocking the boat.

That said, I miss the older, fun characters like Jack. He gave me a lot of laughs last season. And this one seems to lack in terms of smaller strategy -- there's one side and there's another, and there's distinct little clumps within those, but less of the sort of shifting minor alliances that I like to watch. Having one side dominate takes away from some of the fun of never having any clue who's going to be a target from one moment to the next.

I think I really have to wait until the end to decide. The two shows are different, so it's a bit hard. There's elements of each I like.

But man.... what would be an awesome twist would be to throw Danielle from BB3 in there. If she thought Roddy was the devil, I'd love to see what she thinks of the meatheads.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Personally, I liked BB2 & BB3 better. I think the cast as a whole was a lot more interesting.

Now, what I'd like to see is BB All Stars. Anything to see Jason Guy again!

It's a hard choice. There were both it's share of stupid people. This season seems to be more vicious because of Scott and Jase. The instant alliance of the 4H made the show less pleasing because it was obvious who was going to lead the house. But then again, cutie Drew has made this season much better. Just seeing him makes it worth it.

It's a toss up so far.
    LOVES:

- REALITY TV
    - DREW DANIEL FROM BB5
    - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
    - MAROON 5
    - BACKSTREET BOYS

I like BB4 myself, seems to be more of "the game" being played.. but while I am not crazy about the casting for this season, its been decent....
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

If Adria leaves tommorow night, BB5 will have NO chance of beating BB4.

My worst nightmare is coming true -- BB5 is becoming more of a nussiance that BB4 is!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    My worst nightmare is coming true -- BB5 is becoming more of a nussiance that BB4 is!!!
    Amen.

At least Allison et al were smart(-ish); this lot is pathetic.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Definitely this season! There is so much more drama this time around, and things this year change in the blink of an eye...so it easily holds your attention!

Go A and Drew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast