+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

7/24 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

FORT Fan
    Headlines tomorrow: "Numerous people die from alcohol poisoning following a Big Brother drinking game involving taking a shot everytime Holly asks 'About me?'"

It's obvious that Scott wants Diane out of the house, but he is stupid to try to make Drew do it for him. Right after Drew won HOH, Scott was there telling Drew he shouldn't let Diane sleep with him because it would be awful for Drew to do that and then put her up on the block. So Scott was trying to force Drew to put Diane on the block from the first minute he won HOH. Now, Scott is picking fights with Diane and calling her names, etc. I can't wait until Scott is out of that house. He makes me nauseous.
    I think Cowboy believes that he is smart, but I don't think he is smart enough to get out of the 4 Horse's butts before it's too late. Scott and Jase would not take Cowboy or Drew to the finals with them, because everyone likes them. Scott and Jase would take Holly or Marvin with them first, because people don't like the two of them, and they might have a chance against them. I hope Drew, at least, is smart enough to figure that out this week. Someone needs to tell him that, but I think Diane is too upset by what Scott has said about her personally to really think about what to say to Drew to get him to see the light. I wish Will would talk some sense into Drew and explain to him that Scott and Jase will turn on him and now, with Drew putting Holly up this week, they even have a reason they can use to explain their actions against Drew (when the time comes).

FORT Fogey
    Jase says that he needs to get drunk, and he and Scott threaten to leave, so they can have some beer... wow... these are SOME players... first little teensy weensy bump on the road, they want out :rolleyes

I think they are threatening to leave so that Cowboy and Drew will get worried and do what they want them to do.

F4 clbr
    A in bed reading the Bible. Je is on the floor next to her, and she is packing the things she won't need for the rest of the week, like certain belts and bras.
    Je says she doesn't want to go home, but if she does, she will at least get out of the drama. She says she is getting tired of it.
    A says "mmm-hmm" and says that each of her MMmm-hmm's have certain meanings. She gives examples of different types and says that she does that when she talks with a toothbrush in her mouth.
    Je says that when she was a kid it seemed like it was a magnet and her family had to talk to her right then.

Switching feeds and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Jase says that he needs to get drunk, and he and Scott threaten to leave, so they can have some beer... wow... these are SOME players... first little teensy weensy bump on the road, they want out :rolleyes
    Why are they constantly whining about BEER? Gotta get the beer first in the food competitions, need more beer in the HOH fridge, etc. Give it a rest already! I don't know where CBS digs up these idiots.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

but they did win beer in the competition.. they just want to have it handy at all times... lol... so they whine because they know they can have it this week... just only when the producers will give it to them and they don't like that.. but it is smart otherwise they would just be drunk all day every day .. imagine scott sober.. i am sure he is probably 100 times worse when under the influence...

So is the POV competition on for tonight? I'm on the west coast, we've only got an hour or so of daylight left. They've been indoors on lockdown a long time, and everyone is primping a bit as if filming is coming up. They're probably filming something, but I thought I caught someone saying they haven't given Drew any instructions so it couldn't be the POV competition. Did anyone hear different?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

i havent heard anything different... they really think it is going to be the pov... but someone also mentioned maybe a luxury competition.. and they have said they hear things going on outside... thats all i know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast