+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

nakomis has the veto necklace!!!!!! yayyyyy

FORT Newbie
    I guess that means Holly will go? I've been keeping up with these live feed transcripts y'all keep giving, and they are AWESOME. My sister and I watch the show, and it came on tonight, she was saying how she was waiting to see who was NOMINATED and I was told her Holly and Jen, she laughed and said how did I know, I told her what do you think I'm always doing on the computer, I'm addicted to reading what's going on. She loves how I can tell her before she can find out. So thanks a TON for the feeds, and I'm sick and tired of Holly's whining and Scott or Jase (cant remember who) pouting, too bad Jen/Nik cant use the veto to put one of them up
    MARIA

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated
    nakomis has the veto necklace!!!!!! yayyyyy

I'm cat-dancing!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Do you guys think she will use it? I know she'll get a lot of pressure from the guys (and assurances of safety) to use it on Holly, and they will put up one of the girl's alliance and they will have the votes to get that person out. Oh, please, Nik, have the strength of character to just say "no!"

from her convo with A earlier today.. telling A to tell them she will use the veto if she wins it.. i really do not think that she will use it, but i also think they were counting on marvin to vote against holly too, so it could backfire!

LOL the 4H plus Marvin are using the gummy life savers[on a cheez it box too!] for their strategy talk again... and here i thought they ate them all!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I am actually embarrassed that I just screamed and cheered after reading that Nokomis won the veto.

My victory happy dance in my tiny apartment put Jase's dance from Thursday to shame. Now if only I had my OWN live feeds!

I wish Nokomis could pick to put Jase up. Unfortunately, that will probably be the super-platinum-Tiffany-5pronged-setting-diamond-Veto-with cheese.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I am actually embarrassed that I just screamed and cheered after reading that Nokomis won the veto.

My victory happy dance in my tiny apartment put Jase's dance from Thursday to shame. Now if only I had my OWN live feeds!

I wish Nokomis could pick to put Jase up. Unfortunately, that will probably be the super-platinum-Tiffany-5pronged-setting-diamond-Veto-with cheese.
    Don't you mean C-H-E-E-S-S-E?? LOL!

Thanks a TON to everyone who is posting. Its a lot of fun to read. Just a quick question, Jennifer can take herself off the block with that veto right?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Thanks a TON to everyone who is posting. Its a lot of fun to read. Just a quick question, Jennifer can take herself off the block with that veto right?
    She sure can - my dream is that she does, and then Drew grows some ball$ and puts up Jase. (At first I would've said Scott, but he's so dumb that without Jase he's even more useless than he already is.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast