+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Drew/Scott/ CB in HOH, after a very long time..............they have come to a decision and that is Marvin out A as the pawn.
    That is great news. Last night the guys were talking about how they think they need Marvin around for a few more weeks, even if he can't be trusted and that they wanted to put A up for eviction and W or K as the pawn. Glad they've decided to get rid of him. Not to mention the girls will obviously vote Marvin to get him out while keeping A in the house, and if the guys want Marvin gone, there's no chance of A leaving. Unless, of course, they change their mind, or if Marvin wins PoV.

Is it just me, or is Jase hardly ever included when the other 3H discuss strategy? From what I've seen, it's them 3, and then they inform Jase on what is going to go down.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know when Drew is going to announce the nominee's? I have a bet with my mom, she thinks for some reason that Drew will go against the four horsemen and put up Scott and Jase. I told her that's not going to happen but, she didn't believe me. Guess I won't have to clean the bathrooms this week....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That is great news. Last night the guys were talking about how they think they need Marvin around for a few more weeks, even if he can't be trusted and that they wanted to put A up for eviction and W or K as the pawn. Glad they've decided to get rid of him. Not to mention the girls will obviously vote Marvin to get him out while keeping A in the house, and if the guys want Marvin gone, there's no chance of A leaving. Unless, of course, they change their mind, or if Marvin wins PoV.

Is it just me, or is Jase hardly ever included when the other 3H discuss strategy? From what I've seen, it's them 3, and then they inform Jase on what is going to go down.
    I'm a bit lost?...are they thinkning about putting Will up? cause if they are I will cry! Also, I think that Jase is usualy there it's Drew that I think doesn't do anything, he's usualy just lying somewhere, hardly ever talks!

Drew is picking Marvin because it won't make him hated by the rest of the people.
    Karen has been making a real pest out of herself.

Drew really wants to put up Holly, but both Scott and Jase won't go for it, both seemed to still think there is a chance for sex. (remember she has kissed neither up to this point).

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yes, that was certainly true last night. It's because he's glued to Holly's side. No matter how many times he says he's over her and all that, he's letting her keep him from participating in the discussions.

I have this weird crazy feeling Holly is a mole being instructed to keep Jase and Scott straining at the leash to get her. She is certainly distracting them to a laughable amount.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yes hepcat,
    Even today's discussion in HOH, Jase was in bed with Holly and missed the whole meeting of the minds.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Yes, that was certainly true last night. It's because he's glued to Holly's side. No matter how many times he says he's over her and all that, he's letting her keep him from participating in the discussions.

I have this weird crazy feeling Holly is a mole being instructed to keep Jase and Scott straining at the leash to get her. She is certainly distracting them to a laughable amount.
    But...she hasn't even kissed him once, does he really think he's going to get somewhere? I figured he would just give up after this long.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Maybe Holly is a twin switching. One likes Scott, one likes Jase! They are just playing it cool....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I figured he would just give up after this long.
    He probably figures she'll just give it up after this long

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know when Drew will announce the nominee's???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast