+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 7/22 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic
    Well, this show was a major letdown. Not only did Lori go- I have developed a huge crush on her,what a pretty woman- but now with Drew having the power, one more of the "good guys" will go. I was particularly nauseated when Jase was running around whooping and hollering like he had won! Besides being unsportmans-like,it was just damn annoying.

BB5 is the most boring season yet. None of these people are in the least bit interesting. Each season, CBS seems to pander more and more to a teen and young adult audience by casting younger and younger houseguests who have little depth but provide plenty of eye candy.

Hell, I'd rather watch a house full of cranky old fifty- and sixty-somethings than this gaggle of airheads. I used to like BB for the psychological aspect of studying human behavior under such circumstances, and the interesting mix of characters. But these people are all rather one-dimensional, and there's way too many "pretty people" lately. The "old and the ugly" are always underrepresented, and soon get ganged up on and voted out by the "beautiful" HGs. Unfortunately, they're usually the more interesting ones, too, and once they're gone, the show becomes one big bore fest, as it has now.

There's plenty of other reality shows that offer great eye candy; mostly the romance shows like Bachelor and Love or Money. BB should be about character and personality and casting INTERESTING mixes of everyday Americans. I've started watching the Amazing Race this year, and the casting on that is much better and with a very interesting variety of folks.

This is probably the only post I will submit on BB this season. It' s just way too boring for me to want to discuss it online.
    Okay, kids! Who wants Navy Cake?

I just watched Lori getting evicted and she said how it's hard in the BB house cause you lose sleep!? How can you ever lose sleep in a house where you have tons of free time ?

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I just watched Lori getting evicted and she said how it's hard in the BB house cause you lose sleep!? How can you ever lose sleep in a house where you have tons of free time ?
    I think she meant that she couldn't sleep because of how stressful the situation was, and there was so much on her mind like if she was staying or going. I don't think she meant that she literally couldn't sleep but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by navycake
    BB5 is the most boring season yet. None of these people are in the least bit interesting. Each season, CBS seems to pander more and more to a teen and young adult audience by casting younger and younger houseguests who have little depth but provide plenty of eye candy.

Hell, I'd rather watch a house full of cranky old fifty- and sixty-somethings than this gaggle of airheads. I used to like BB for the psychological aspect of studying human behavior under such circumstances, and the interesting mix of characters. But these people are all rather one-dimensional, and there's way too many "pretty people" lately. The "old and the ugly" are always underrepresented, and soon get ganged up on and voted out by the "beautiful" HGs. Unfortunately, they're usually the more interesting ones, too, and once they're gone, the show becomes one big bore fest, as it has now.

There's plenty of other reality shows that offer great eye candy; mostly the romance shows like Bachelor and Love or Money. BB should be about character and personality and casting INTERESTING mixes of everyday Americans. I've started watching the Amazing Race this year, and the casting on that is much better and with a very interesting variety of folks.

This is probably the only post I will submit on BB this season. It' s just way too boring for me to want to discuss it online.

+ Reply to Thread