+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I would love to see that happen but it's not going to.

Yeah, I know, but I can dream!

I think he'll put up A and K, and if either gets the veto and pulls themself off, he'll replace them with W.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Drew won't make up his mind until tomorrow. He wants to think it over tonight.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Sc just told Dw, "put me up and I'll kill you, man, you'd better lock that HOH door".
    Scott is such an idiot. :rolleyes

Why would he say something like that to one of his 4Hs? Does he not trust Drew?

The first semi topless shot for the camera.
    karen took off her shirt and had a see-thru bra on. Took her time putting on other top.

Reality Tv Addict
    What's up with Mc's shoulder? He said they are having a dr come in and look at it. Did he hurt it and if so when?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I would love to see that happen but it's not going to.
    What would be too cool is if they wanted to get marvin out and they put up jase as a decoy and he was the one voted out! LOL (wishful thinking on my part perhaps)
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

I'm beginning to wonder if this is the same Drew who reads the Bible and likes Diane. THIS Drew was talking a little about his twin with Scott, and says you can tell the difference between them but the height is different. Then, he says he gets more "ass" than his twin, but his twin is pickier. He says he likes a little spice and his brother likes the good girls. He also doesn't want Di to sleep in his room with him, and asked Scott to sleep with him, but I don't think Scott will, so now he thinks he will just sleep alone. (If Drew is a switching twin, then it could get very sticky if he slept alone in the HOH room with her and his brother was the one who liked her). Diane said outside that she is waiting for her break up speech to come. So it does make me curious about whether this is Drew all of the time, or not.

Scott is really playing mind games with Jase, making him think that Holly likes him more than Jase. Jase is back to thinking that Holly is just playing him, so he is ignoring her.

Meanwhile, Karen is trying to schmooze the guy alliance as much as she can, like a rat jumping off a sinking ship. She has firmly stated that Lori was not her best friend, and that they only got along well after Karen found out that Lori is engaged. Karen also said it was much better for Lori for her to leave, because it was hard on her phsycially to stay. She must be wondering who cast two votes Lori's way, because it is pretty obvious that it was not the 4 horsemen.

Wanted to say thanks to all the live feed transcripters, your work is truly appreciated.

This may have been answered somewhere deep in the threads but I couldn't find it, how did the non-4H people find out about the 4H? Do they know who's who? The reason I ask is because it SEEMS like Marvin might think he's one of the 4 and not Michael, or maybe the girls think Drew is not one of the 4H which is why Diane tells him everything? Or is it all out in the open already?

I'm not sure if Karen is freaking over the vote or not. I thought several times they discussed with Lori that she didn't want to go out on a unanimous vote. So it's possible that Will through a vote to Lori knowing the Karen wouldn't mind. (Dangerous move IMO - no matter how sure you are.) I don't have a clue what Diane is thinking - wasn't she the 2nd vote for Karen?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Drew actually wants Holly gone, but will do whatever Scott says...sigh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast