+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

7/21 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Reality Tv Addict
    Looks like Mc might be exiting the 4H group.

I don't think he'll be going anywhere until the girls, Will, and Marvin do. According to the 4H club rules, anyway.
    From what was reported in the live feeds, I think he's hacked off at Marvin because Marvin doesn't know when to drop things.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Reality Tv Addict
    He is but S&J are totally going off about him to everyone. I think he might have hurt himself. And now he's outside talking to L and they are making comments like "If he's trying to save himself he's talking to the wrong person".

Yeah but Ja or S told Mv that Mc wanted to put him on the block after the whole joking/teasing incident. All the boys think that Mc was acting like a p*ssy and that he needs to get some thicker skin. The emotional weakness of Mc could prove to be his undoing. They 4H club could be shopping for a stronger member and Mv would be happy to jump in and fill that empty saddle

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    Yeah but Ja or S told Mv that Mc wanted to put him on the block after the whole joking/teasing incident. All the boys think that Mc was acting like a p*ssy and that he needs to get some thicker skin. The emotional weakness of Mc could prove to be his undoing. They 4H club could be shopping for a stronger member and Mv would be happy to jump in and fill that empty saddle

Sorry, I just had a High School flashback. But I'm better now.

drew, scott, and michael just said they want marvin on the block... and they know for sure holly will vote him off.. not sure where jase stands with that.. but scott said he is cool with it.. drew said marvin's mouth is talking him right out of this house...

According to the live feeds, Marvin just called Michael Omarosa?!?!?! (to others)
    Oh No He DIDN' !

I really really really want Marv outta there. Put Scott and Marv up, either one needs to go.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree with you Mom. Although I would like to add Holly & Jase to the list. Can they nominate 4 people and get rid of 2. We are getting an extra person with the twin twist anyway. Well I guess that is not for another 2 or so weeks.

lol jase just figured out that they can sing the bible... made a little rap out of it and then called it therapy... it was really pretty funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast