+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Adria is boring b/c she HAS to be boring. Imagine if Adria was exciting- that would make it too hard for Natalie. (Which is also my theory on why Drew is soo boring ).
    At least Adria is boring for a reason.

The new BB strategy=BORING
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl
    Adria is boring b/c she HAS to be boring. Imagine if Adria was exciting- that would make it too hard for Natalie. (Which is also my theory on why Drew is soo boring ).
    At least Adria is boring for a reason.

The new BB strategy=BORING
    The less interaction Adria/Natalie has with the other HG's, the less chance there is of the beans being spilled or of another HG picking up on some inconsistency. Even if the twins haven't been advised on this matter, keeping a low profile is the safest course.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

Talk to me six weeks in

The thing about Jase and Scott is that they think they own the house 6 days in. Winning 1 HoH and PoV does not make a winner (as we've seen in the past). If they convince Marvin or any other HoH to vote off guests other than themselves, then I'll say they are good. As of now, they have done nothing to impress me other than running on a treadmill and throwing hoops at flamingoes.

FORT Fogey
    Jase didn't start bothering me until he really started to act arrogant. Scott bothered me from the moment he said losing to a girl would cause him to wanna get voted off. :phhht I've been against him from that moment on.

I mean, anyone who knows me knows I love the tough athletic guys. But I do NOT like the obnoxious ones. I like the nice ones. Scott and Jase will be outta here pretty soon. And then they'll know how dumb they were.

Honestly I think that I like Jase .. he has his moments of being pretty stupid, and being a little too cocky .. but he's also sort of funny .. and I think that he's interesting to watch, even when he's being too cocky, or that him and Holly are being nauseating ..

I just like to root for the jerks to win. Jase reminds me of Will season 2 .. although maybe not as clever.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl
    Honestly I think that I like Jase .. he has his moments of being pretty stupid, and being a little too cocky .. but he's also sort of funny .. and I think that he's interesting to watch, even when he's being too cocky, or that him and Holly are being nauseating ..

I just like to root for the jerks to win. Jase reminds me of Will season 2 .. although maybe not as clever.
    MAYBE not as clever as Dr. Will??? :rolleyes
    But I agree... does make it interesting to watch...they keep the old blood pressure up

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I swear, something keeps telling me that they are gay....and that they knew each other before coming in....possibly in a relationship. Does anybody else get that feeling? And that Jase was using Holly to look like he's straight?
    ]
    you're bad BAD person...... hehe of course there's nothing wrong with that.... not at all!

Look the reason why most of us hate scott and jase is simple. They alienated themselves from the rest of the group right from the get-go with NO apologies whatsoever!

We don't "hate" them because they're dominating.... we "hate" them because they're cocky and look down on others who might not (seem) stand as tall as they are. Pose them (Scott or Jase) this question. Does either of them honestly think "holly" will be the winner? And more than likely they will answer NO! Because "holly" to them is weak- mentally and physically... to them she is "nothing"! And when you have THAT kind of mentality running in the house, two things happens. People are scare of you. People hate you.

In short, it doesn't hurt to be "nice" but it hurts to be "arrogant".

Scott & Jase are no better this week. Jase is complaining because he can't get his buzz this week. Well, that's tough bananas!!!!

And Scott, he's so cold hearted. He didn't hug Mike or even say Goodbye!!! That's Pittsburgh for you.

I know Scott & Jase are making good TV, but its not my cup of tea. Last year, I had to put up with the dream team's cockiness. I'm getting tired of it!!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl

Will?!?!?!

No Way!!!!! Will was much much better than Jase!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread