+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Sorry, but I agree with the rest of the board!!!! Scott & Jase are way too cocky!!!! Every time they win a challenge or things go their way, they say it in a way that they got it made. In fact, I've never seen anyone as cocky as those two -- not even the dream team from last year!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Yes they are cocky...but I like em'. They keep me entertained and they are doing exactly what they signed up for: to play the game of Big Brother. They just got a head start in forming an alliance before anyone else and they implemented it right away, that's it. I don't see why so many people hate these guys so much. They are playing a strong game but they need to be careful and proceed cautiously. And as someone above posted: Imagine a game full of Adria's and Lori's (YAWNNNN!) I gotta give credit where its deserved and I think they make the show interesting.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

There's nothing wrong with started strong. However, when you are too cocky, kind of think that you are the 'king of the world', 'world police', and that 'i am a man and am better than you', 'i rule the world', and 'i am here to establish world order', then you may or may not deserve to win but certainly won't earn any respect from others.

As we all know from previous BBs, the strongest player do not always win. Besides, are Scott and Jase really starting strong? Is it really wise to let everybody knows that you are in control of the game? Is such strategy drawing too much attention to yourself? Sometimes staying under the radar is the best tactic.

~I don't really mind Scott and Jase. Granted, they are a poor man's version of "Chilltown". Jase is no Dr. Will.~

Oh my God I miss Will! He was my ALL TIME FAVORITE! Oh jeez. Well if Scott or Jase get into the final 2 the they should win especially going through the game with giant target on their backs.

FORT Fan
    Jase and Scott are real a**holes, but I'm glad they're there and trying to dominate the game so early. It'll just be nicer when they get booted out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Saget_Fan
    I don't like headbands.
    I hate them too...especially when they're 5 inches thick!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When I see them wearing those ridiculous huge headbands on their heads, it TOTALLY (every time) reminds me of Milli Vanilli. Anyone else remember those big ole headbands they'd wear?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I don't hate their strength. I hate their arrogance. Arrogance is an ugly quality. Boo for Scott and Jase.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't hate their strength. I hate their arrogance. Arrogance is an ugly quality. Boo for Scott and Jase.

I hate contestants (especially males) that are too cocky and/or aggorant.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Holly is the strongest player in the game

+ Reply to Thread