+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Rocki
    Say Scott and Jase do go up for eviction and their cronies (Micahel or Drew) win the power or veto. Couldn't the HoH put up the person that used the power of veto to save either of the two idiots? That way two of the four are still up for eviction.
    Uh, that's not possible. The veto user can't be put up for eviction. So if J/S are up and M wins it and takes off S, the HoH would have to put up D. M is not an option, because he's the veto user.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

But that's only for golden veto, right? The regular veto can go the other way .. ?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Uh, that's not possible. The veto user can't be put up for eviction. So if J/S are up and M wins it and takes off S, the HoH would have to put up D. M is not an option, because he's the veto user.

Gosh, last summer was a long time ago. Thanks for refreshing my memory. I thought I was missing somthing there.
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Hey! I LOVE these guys! Why is everyone so mad at them??/total joke

I know...I am wondering the same thing...I mean, they ARE playing a game. They are also expected to form alliances and try to eliminate the competition which is exactly what they are trying to do. So they are a little cocky...no big deal.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But that's only for golden veto, right? The regular veto can go the other way .. ?
    This rule applies to the golden and regular vetoes. They made up this rule from the beginning, so that the HoH can't put up the veto holder if he/she uses it. If it didn't, Lisa could of put up Gerry in BB3 (when he vetoed Marcellas). But Gerry won and used the power of veto, so Lisa had to put up Amy instead.

John Stamos For President Bob_Saget_Fan's Avatar
    I don't like headbands.

I don't mind headbands in general, but Jase's headband looks like he's robbing a bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Saget_Fan
    I don't like headbands.
    Me either, they look ridiculous imo.
    Particularly on Scott who is clearly trying to cover his all too receding hairline.

Their attempts to try and brush off their alliance aby saying they don't have a deal are ridiculous.
    It just remains to be seen whether the other will actually step up and try to break up the horsemen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

John Stamos For President Bob_Saget_Fan's Avatar
    Receding hairline...that is a good observation. I never see guys wearing them on the street so to me it's a little strange. I can understand if one contestant wears one in the house. I guess that is not all that odd. But two contestants wearing them...all the time?! What is the deal?

I don't like headbands.

Yay For Scott And Jase!

Yesterday while watching Big Brother 5, my best friend Christine she says to me, " Why does everybody always hate the the people who start of strong?" When Mike was talking to Julie after being evicted ( which made me mad because I'm from Eastpointe. I bet he lives around the block form me and I don't know it. ha ha! ) said he does't want to see Scoot or Jase win. Nothing personal of course. I think that if Scott and Jase continue how they are doing then they really DESERVE to win. I hate that when someone is totally dominating they are the bag guys. I don't know if anybody watched Big Brother when it came down to Lisa and Danielle. I think Danielle REALLY deserved to win, she played an AWESOME game but because she lied, manipulated etc. she was a "bad guy." So Lisa who just sat back and didn't do much won. ARG! So if Scott or Jase are in the final with someone who just sat back for the ride I hope that everyone sees who PLAYED the game BETTER.

+ Reply to Thread