+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    I have it on good authority that, in another "Do Not Assume" twist, Will turns out to be a married father of four from Brooklyn and Scott and Jase are really Chippendale's dancers (with all that implies )
    OMG! What kind of smilie is that???

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    But if I was shirtless, you'd see my boobs! Then again, something tells me you wouldn't care.
    Bad,bad QB!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

But they've already called dibs on the next few HoHs ... remember??? They decided that Jase would go first, then Scott, then Drew, then Michael, then back to Jase. It's law, people, they called it first.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17
    If anyone besides them wins the next HOH and the HOH winner has a brain at all, Scott and Jase will both go on the block. The only question then will be if one of the other "Headless Horsemen" wins veto and uses it. But even at that, which ONE of their pals would they veto ?

i was telling my daughter this the other night and she brought up a good point. say one of the women is hoh next. they put up scott and jase. pov comes around and that means BOTH scott and jase get to choose one other person to compete with them, increasing the odds that the pov will be won and used on one of them. thus, decreasing the chance of one of them actually leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    People at my work (who aren't reality show addicted like me) are even saying they're hating these two and aren't happy with this season's cast.
    Boy..that tells ya a lot.

Couldn't agree more. I've come to the conclusion these people are told what part to play. The producers have geared this show to the very young and immature. The only thing I can say is these type characters only increases the boredom rate of watching. Immaturity is not entertaining. Why there isn't a more diverse crowd I'll never understand. Jennifer, Holly, Marvin and Mike aren't my favorite people but they are different enough to make it interesting. It's early yet, but looks like a long boring season with the four horsemen showing off constantly. Cowboy could be the only one that's two hoots away from complete boredomsville.

Because everybody needs a little more Scott and Jase(video - safe for work):

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/big_brother/000128.html

I think this year's Big Brother is a good one. Usually the person who has been anointed the first to go does nothing. Mike has decided to go down fighting and I loved it. His arguments with Scott and then Jase about their partnership was so funny. Scott and Jase had nothing to say. I think there is more scheming early on this year than any other year.

With regards to CBS casting this show, they probably would have done a better job if they weren't so worried about Project DNA. Think about it - they have to cast two sets of twins and find people who are related but don't know it, and they end up taking 1/3 of the cast. We are only 10 days into this season, and I think it will be great.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    i was telling my daughter this the other night and she brought up a good point. say one of the women is hoh next. they put up scott and jase. pov comes around and that means BOTH scott and jase get to choose one other person to compete with them, increasing the odds that the pov will be won and used on one of them. thus, decreasing the chance of one of them actually leaving.
    Good point...all 4 horsemen could be playing (altho personally Id guess Marvin might be better than Cowboy at some of the physical games)...but then the HOH could just put another horseman in as a nominee. So if Drew won, for example, would he actually rescue Scott or Jase if he thought he might get put up?
    The sad thing is if you put up Scott and Jase there's no way you can get rid of both of them at once. Of course it would be entertaining to watch the survivor try to cope with stunning thought that the peasants had rebelled.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Good point...all 4 horsemen could be playing (altho personally Id guess Marvin might be better than Cowboy at some of the physical games)...but then the HOH could just put another horseman in as a nominee. So if Drew won, for example, would he actually rescue Scott or Jase if he thought he might get put up?
    The sad thing is if you put up Scott and Jase there's no way you can get rid of both of them at once. Of course it would be entertaining to watch the survivor try to cope with stunning thought that the peasants had rebelled.
    It is really inconsequencial who wins the veto (assuming Scott and Jase are up). If Drew wins and vetos one of them (and he would, because isn't the holder of the veto safe from nomination?), then Marvin would probably be put up. I say Marvin simply because Michael does not have very strong ties to the other Horsemen (even if he is the fourth one) and his tie to Jennifer could be used to draw him into the girl alliance (at least until the girls dump him). Therefore Marvin is the only pro-Jase/Scott guy left to put up. In the end, if the girls are unified, Jase/Scott (whichever was not vetoed) would still go.

Scott and Jase are screwed unless a guy wins immunity. Of course, that's irrelevant, because...

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But they've already called dibs on the next few HoHs ... remember??? They decided that Jase would go first, then Scott, then Drew, then Michael, then back to Jase. It's law, people, they called it first.
    Who is John Galt?

Homer Simpson, on TV:

"Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow."

"Without TV, it is hard to know when one day ends and another begins."

Say Scott and Jase do go up for eviction and their cronies (Micahel or Drew) win the power or veto. Couldn't the HoH put up the person that used the power of veto to save either of the two idiots? That way two of the four are still up for eviction.
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocki
    Say Scott and Jase do go up for eviction and their cronies (Micahel or Drew) win the power or veto. Couldn't the HoH put up the person that used the power of veto to save either of the two idiots? That way two of the four are still up for eviction.
    Probably.

But even if not... there are 4 of them. If one saves another and both were exempt then there's still another "Horse's Ass" to put up.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread