+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    If you were shirtless next to me, in a headband, I would bang fists with you in a nanosecond.
    But if I was shirtless, you'd see my boobs! Then again, something tells me you wouldn't care.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Yep it sure does!!!!

This is twice now that CBS messed up with the cast of Big Brother. I cannot make a connection with any of the 13 contestants. Maybe later, but definitely not right now.

But all CBS wants is high numbers in the ratings -- they don't even care if half the cast is from No Man's Land!!!
    I so agree! Why do they refuse to realize they are going to kill the golden goose if they keep on casting despicable contestants.

The first season hooked me on this show. I love the concept, but I'm just about finished now. It used to be a "must watch" for me. Now, I just use the remote to catch glimpses of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I so agree! Why do they refuse to realize they are going to kill the golden goose if they keep on casting despicable contestants.

The first season hooked me on this show. I love the concept, but I'm just about finished now. It used to be a "must watch" for me. Now, I just use the remote to catch glimpses of what's going on.
    At least I liked this cast better than last year's. BB4 in my book was my least favorite BB followed by -- so far this BB. BB3 was my all-time favorite BB!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    I think these guys are morons, and that will be their downfall. What they don't realize is that not every HOH challenge will involve athletic skill... and let's face it, these two aren't the most brilliant, and I doubt that Drew and Michael will be able to help them out much.

I am looking forward to them leaving.... in fact, I can't wait.

The girls fare better in mental or endurance challenges. And I bet the farm that the next HoH is mental.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    the next HOH will be mental if Scott wins

If anyone besides them wins the next HOH and the HOH winner has a brain at all, Scott and Jase will both go on the block. The only question then will be if one of the other "Headless Horsemen" wins veto and uses it. But even at that, which ONE of their pals would they veto ?

I want to personally thank all of the fine ladies who are posting here. Your tone tells me that you value the qualities of a gentleman, something that those two bozos have obviously never heard of.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    At least I liked this cast better than last year's. BB4 in my book was my least favorite BB followed by -- so far this BB. BB3 was my all-time favorite BB!
    BB2 was my favorite. BB3 I liked okay, but I've lost interest ever since. I watched last year, but I haven't really been paying attention. So far, it looks like a predictable first eviction- the person who was the pawn gets evicted, the people who thought they were the majority realize they're actually the minority, they scramble and break their previous alliance, deny it to their former alliance partners when they get caught....seen it all before. Or they tell people they broke their alliance up (when in reality they didn't) and think everyone is stupid enough to fall for it.

CBS needs to stop recruiting and make a more diverse case, and they defiantly need to come up with better twists. The POV is slightly better, but I think it could improve. BB5 lost quite a number of viewers from last week, so that should tell them something right there. Quit casting the Hollywood wannabes (and cast people more down to earth who realize this isn't their ticket to stardom and who could care less about that) and cast contestants across a wider age range, instead of the young ones who all seem to share the same brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisette
    I spent the entire Tuesday night show rolling my eyes at both of them. These guys are too metrosexual for words. Jase is a firefighter but has the best highlighted hair I've seen on a man... ever. I'm thinking of bringing a picture to my stylist and telling her that's what I want. Good night, Irene. These guys are too much. Not to mention that ever since I saw Scott's infamous "picture" that's the first thing that pops into my head every time I see him. This is going to be a looooooooooooong season if these guys don't go soon.
    Mr. Highlights would be laughed out of my son's fire house. Right after he washed the hoses, cleaned the bathrooms and washed the dishes. I haven't seen the pictures everyone is commenting on. Probably just as well.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    OOPS nevermind this! I didnt realize I couldnt post stuff I knew from live feeds. It's erased.

Oh by the way from that pic of scott, it has nothing to do with long, most people just mention the "pencil" or "needle" in him
    Last edited by baskiddball; 07-14-2004 at 08:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread